Vaping vs bonging

Honestly, and this is not just b/c I am from Colorado where they are made, "Da Buddha" and the "Silver Surfer" vapes are by far the best and also the best choice for medicinal purposes, I can tell you more about that if ya want to hit me up. Also, these require a certain technique to get the best bang outta them, I can easily give ya a lesson but MANY people do not use them correctly at first, it took me about 6 months to figure out what I was doing wrong, and they also have adaptors to hook up to the bong so you get the best of both worlds. I live in Melbourne :)
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, and this is not just b/c I am from Colorado where they are made, "Da Buddha" and the "Silver Surfer" vapes are by far the best and also the best choice for medicinal purposes, I can tell you more about that if ya want to hit me up. Also, these require a certain technique to get the best bang outta them, I can easily give ya a lesson but MANY people do not use them correctly at first, it took me about 6 months to figure out what I was doing wrong, and they also have adaptors to hook up to the bong so you get the best of both worlds. I live in Melbourne :)

Group therapy sessions :friends: love it!!

• Upvote 1

I had a crappy vaporizer years back. Just a conductive one... Suffice to say it turned tutifruti into crap... I don't have enough experience with them, but the only one I tried just made it taste so bad. Ruined the experience. Sure it got us nicely high but we want that nice taste to be tasted!

Hey everyone,

I have been a proud volcano owner for 2 years and have been using them since they first came out. I have a classic and it still works well. I have both adapters for use - Easy and Solid Valve. I further have an iolite wispr for portable. I have looked at the MFLB and considered it for the next purchase. I have heard it is a bit more stealth as well.

Volcano provides great use both personally, and also for multiple users. Iolite WISPR I have reviewed further in the other section, but it is great for portable use.

Bong is nice as well, but you will find vaporising will bring out more medicine according to studies because it is burned at optimal levels. Whereas, I believe from memory bongs lose a percentage as a result of burn at temperatures in excess of 800F.

E

bought myself one of the older iolites just after christmas last year and i have to say ive really enjoyed it, not sure if its just me but the high is different when i vape, much lighter and more heady as opposed to 'stony' if you get what i mean. plus i can sit im my computer chair and casually vape out the window with no smell 15 mins later, whereas when i roll a joint or get out my bong i have to go outside, and in winter at night its a real downer sometimes hahaha

you guyz need to tuffin up and break out the bucket bong . that old girl will put you on your ass!

Right on brother...Long live the bucket bong.....Been smoking the bottom of bits in the pot jar lately and the Resin from the Trichs is killing me when smoking buckets.

I'd like to try a vape just to see how it goes

Sorry to dig this one up...but I'd get given shit not using the search function etc etc.....

Used to have a silver surfer, sold it, went back to the bong.

Probably for two reasons.

1. I didn't like waiting to get high. A bong is packed lit and done. The vape was a process of turn on, sit and wait for heat, toke on the wand for 10 minutes.

2. For some reason, as much as I want to, I can't seem to smoke or vape straight weed without coughing my lungs up. It's not pleasant, so I avoid. I've tried for long periods of time and just never seems to get better. And gaping with tobacco defeats the purpose.

That said, I'm going to give it another shot. Starting to grow my own and want to really taste that yummy shit.

So, I had the silver surfer, want to try something else....any ideas? I've heard seem vape give a ticker vapor more like a bong hit. Can anyone comment on that? Cheers in advanced.

Edited by Ferrethead

Yowza gang,

Been off the cigs and bongs for 19 days, count 'em, and can't speak highly enough (no pun intended) of our new toy, The Extreme Q vaporizer. I have probably been hanging off it more than I should but just love the flavours and the resinous after taste in the mouth. I am missing the bong after more than 20 years of attachment to it but health problems have dictated the change. A couple of friends have even purchased the Q since sampling mine and agree its unreal at doing the job. Some testing is required to settle on the best heat for best results and I have found that first 2 burns at 160c gets the best flavours and a third burn at 213c gets the rest of the THC from the stash. Further burns just starts getting smokey and hot and doesn't get you any more wasted. I think that after I get over the worst of the bong and ciggy withdrawals I will get back to less stash usage. Have read elsewhere that others have found the Q a good item and easy to get over here now so there's no excuse for ending up with emphysema like myself from smoking too much for too long.

High times for all good people......ITS420 somewhere so get on with it.....

PS attached pic of the new "Viper", about 10-12 days off being ready for sampling

post-48076-0-14978800-1351556989_thumb.jpg