Vaping vs bonging

Moved from pipes and joints to an Extreme Q about 3 months ago.

Maybe I still need to get the temperature and time vaped right but I find using the vapourizer, while easier on the chest, is much weaker than smoke. I find myself either chaining bags or using a bag/whip in conjunction with a joint just to get me to the level I prefer.

I like to compare bongs and vapes to shots and beers. the bong will get you to the level faster, the vape will keep you there without making you sick.

Ive just made a add on for my vaporgenie.. using a 1.25ltr bottle and a rubber band..

the reason for the add on's creation was for idea of expanding the gas before inhalation increasing its surface area and allowing for quicker absorbtion by the lungs, 

and to be able to take hits from a vessel, (such as a volcanos bag.). whilst keeping the thing still portable as original.

take your rubber band put a slip knot in it over the neck of the bottle, having a small loop hanging from the neck..

take your lighter and burn a 8/10 mm hole in one of the feet of the bottle, right on the bottom..no bigger than the intake on the genie

put your genie in the neck of the bottle and attach rubber band to hold in place..

now your ready to go, just use your genie as per directions, inhaling from the hole in the bottom of the bottle.. 

you can fill the bottle up and take tokes at your ready, makes it easy to pass and share the vape..

ill put some pics up..

Hey guys! I posted this on another thread but... anyway I need to stop (have already) bongs and looking for a Vaporizer to best make the transition. I've heard alot of people rave that the best 1 to do this with is the "Plenty" from the makers of the "Volcano" It seems a little "all or nothing" though and harder to control temps/ hits.

I've been doing alot of research "F@#$ Combustion" and "VapeCritic" are good sites - and have narrowed the choice down to the Plenty, the Silver Surfer and the Vapexhale Cloud.

There seem to be pros and cons with every vape. Anyone tries any of the above models and if so can u compare them for me?

Would really appreciate feedback as I'm overwhelmed with info and trying to make a choice best for me!

Moved from pipes and joints to an Extreme Q about 3 months ago.

Maybe I still need to get the temperature and time vaped right but I find using the vapourizer, while easier on the chest, is much weaker than smoke. I find myself either chaining bags or using a bag/whip in conjunction with a joint just to get me to the level I prefer.

I like to compare bongs and vapes to shots and beers. the bong will get you to the level faster, the vape will keep you there without making you sick.

This is why I'm not considering the Extreme Q - it seems it isn't as efficient as the ones I mentioned above. 

I've been vaping for about a month now after 19 years smoking bongs.

After the first couple of days I thought I'd try it with spin in the mix as I wasn't that impressed.

Got to say it was much nicer effect. But I was clearly feeling the nicotine first. I've since weaned myself of the tobacco and vaping straight buds. It's great now and I've got to know what temps I like and how much to load up.

I still smoke bongs but reduced by 75%

I currently have the aromed.

I want a portable and trying to decide between crafty or mighty, or something less than half their prices....

Happy vaping and maybe your wife could try vaping with nicotine, might get the ball rolling.

Peace

Finally brought a vapouriser wouldn't go back to bongs for quids. Brought the 'plenty of vape' by same guys that made the volcano and also a pax 2 portable unit. Normally can smoke 15 or more bongs of the pgr shit we get (while we wait for ours to grow) without even noticing any effects. One packing g of the plenty more than enough to make me a space cadet for a few hours and the little pax 2 works a treat too