Vaping vs bonging

Hi All

have just recently started vaping and still head back to the bong( 20 yrs of habit hard to break)

I have 2 vaps a Magic flight portable battery operated box which is my favourite and just brought a vapostar which just goes in the stem of a bong not as good as the box but i still keep going back to the bong

Neither have temp regulation as both are portable.

Any tips or hints

or suggestions on vapoursing.

tks

Hey bearassed,

im about to buy my 1st vap. After alot of looking and reading its my understanding that the Volcano vap

is by far the best vap you can buy ( from what i heard )

thats might be why its $600 to buy a voolcano vap and you can buy a cheap vap for $30

you pay for what you get ey rolls royce vap or hyundia vap

The volcano looks and performs like a rolls royce im sure but do you really need all the bells and whistles?

I like to keep things simple I can honestly recommend the " Da Buddha Vaporizer ", plug in switch on and vape!

Its also very handy because it also works as a electric oil burner. it sits on my desk and no one has a idea what

its really for :disguise: haha.

Vape is the best , ive never gone back to have a cone. I thing the vape is a really smooth health way to have your greens :db:

• Upvote 1

I got the MFLB and its cool, but I only use it when im out. I kill too many batterys if I use it several times a day. So I bought an Arizer Extreem Q. That thing is awesome.

Anyway I still think about the bong. I think its a bit like ex smokers always thinking about a ciggie. Im an ex smoker and it feels the same sort craving like think that wont go away. But it does sorta. I do smoke hash through a pipe and am thinking of buying a nice bong in the near future, for me hash.

Love the vape and the flavour, the spicy oil on ya toung. Its very cool.

• Upvote 1

I bought an Arizer Extreem Q.

Yeah me too Token JJ. I love my Arizer Extreme Q but also hit the bong now and then. Also an ex smoker. I always have cones when testing out my harvested buds. If it's 1 hit wonder shit I'll then pack an elbow with my EQ and get really hammered.

sounds like all you vaporists need to step up your game, if you have a whip vape hook it up to your downstem :) vaporbongin is one of my greatest pleasures especially with a little hash :D

I got an EQ best vaporiser for me i reckon although down the track i may get a SSV but that would only be if my EQ broke or i had tonn of money, something about vaporbongin that just blows my socks off :)

Not a fan of vape bongs. I like the pressure of sucking hard on a bong and the big release when ya let go of the shotty. Something you cant do with a vape.

Edit, also you need a brand new bong, or all you taste is dirty old bong.

Edited by Token JJ
  • Upvote 1