Noob grow question. Photos attached..

Hey all. New to here.

Wondering how long this bad boy has to go. Seems pretty close. Only concern is that some of the bud seems to be rotting/turning brown/dying... not sure if that is "just part of how things go" or not ?

It is about 5months old at the moment...

Outdoor plant, little fertiliser...

I guess next questions would be - steps to go about curing/harvesting.. but shall read up on that and I suppose take it one step at a time...

post-48288-0-33605000-1338204049_thumb.jpgpost-48288-0-08178700-1338204065_thumb.jpgpost-48288-0-00754000-1338204081_thumb.jpgpost-48288-0-68076000-1338204095_thumb.jpgpost-48288-0-33142300-1338204111_thumb.jpg

Pull that plant ASAP. What you thought is the rotting brown stuff is bud mould and is possibly marijuanas biggest enemy in the outdoors. That said it's not the end of the world, but I'd be pulling that plant right now and putting it in a warm dry environment to stop the spread because that mould will consume your whole plant no worries. I lost at least 6 really nice heads this year growing outdoors. You'd also want to remove the mould as best you can before you start drying it.......generally it should just pull of the stem, the infected bit that is, the rest just have a good look for mould and if you see any throw it out. Otherwise dry, cure and smoke. By the way encase it wasn't clear you should not smoke any mould infected bud what so ever, nor cook with it or any of that stuff, just throw it out.

All the best

Scraps :pimp: