Auto Flower Cloning - Massive success

Oh crap you mean I read all of that and there are a no show!

My question was " Is the over all yeild greater??" If you are stripping the mother of her yeild by making a clone in the time she has to send out another shoot to replace that bud with a limited life expectancy...

I could imagin with a long flower auto with the right environment (controlled to the max) ... would love to hear more

OR maybe it has already been determined... hence the no post?

Are ther eany other Auto proficiardoes that have the skills (and can be botherd) to test this?

:signthis: :reading:

Oh dear..

Anyway I've got sucessful clones from my auto blue mystic and from a Smile auto as well.

No troubles at all and I grew them under a one watt LED torch( equal to an 800 watt HID).

Hundreds and hundreds of them. Everywhere. Can't stop the buggers. Even took one of the batteries out of the torch..but they keep coming up?

Any hints please..

Oh yes,,don't ask for photos.

No idea how to post those silly things :)

• Upvote 3