Auto Flower Cloning - Massive success

So after reading (without hyperbole) thousands upon thousands of pages in forums on cloning autflowers and seeing the same thing said about the subject, repeated verbatim, as if it was some hypnotic mantra, I decided to give it a go.

I was expecting exactly what everyone was telling me to expect - Having the plant be the same age, genetically, as the mother plant and only harvesting a small cola at the same time as the mother plant begins to end her flowering period.

I have now had this clone blossom into a very healthy and independant plant.

The mother is approaching the end of it's flowering cycle, and these two plants are at what appear to be two completely unique growth periods/ages.

I will be trying to clone different strains after these have finished (AK47), as if I didn't just luck out on a good strain/pheno, then to me, that would render the entire "can't clone auto's/for the love of god don't even try to clone auto's we will dismember you in your sleep" argument

somewhat lacking if I've done it successfully.

OR maybe you can,easily, and I've been feeding myself information from doo-doo sources.

Experiences anyone?

And I would prefer to hear from people who have the experience or article from a science journal/etc to reply rather than just those who would jump up and say it can't be done.

Looking forward to your replies!

Chers,

Tonefish

It can't be done haha just jokin. Really though im 100% behind ya. I can see the logic behind ppl saying what they do but I bet none of them have tried it as u said. Keep this one going I would like to see the results and maybe some pics if ya got some. So wat ur saying atm is you have successfully cloned a auto and the clones are not flowering the same time as there mummy. I guess the only way ur gonna figure out if it were the strain or pheno is to give it a go with another. Good on ya TF keep up the experimenting. :hunter2:

Was the clone taken while in veg or flower?

If in veg how many weeks from seed?

If in flower did the Clone go back to veg or continue to flower?

Love to see n know more. Glad you are happy with the results

Cheers Buzzo

Good on you, I also investigated this and found 99% people say it can't be done. I did however read from one guy that he had a particualt strain that worked and cloned successfully, almost exactly the same as you -took it about week 3 in veg. My feeling is that the "genetically same age as mother thing" is a load of bollocks, and you seem to be proving me right.

What are the uses: the only one that would be useful for me if I were planning on an outside grow that I didn't want to finish in March, but earlier in the season, then I could clone up a few autos and plant them outside in my 2 bush spots.

Well done for not listening to the dogma.

M

Havn't figured out how to upload pics, but will be doing so after tending to the garden.

Poice!

1. Scroll down to the reply box at the bottom of the page... click on "More Reply Options",

2. Scroll to the bottom of the dialogue box to where it says "Attach Files"... click on "browse"

3. Find the image you wish to upload on your computer and click "open"

4. Click on the "Attach this File" button to upload the image to you post.