stuck between three ! help

My bag seeds are just sprouting now in general potting mix.

Now i dont know weather to keep them in it, right throughout the grow. Or put them into coco or do a hydro setup.

I don't have the spare cash to do a hydro right now, and i dont wanna buy all the nutes and coco and have heaps left over when I wanna do a hysro grow after this one with my bonza.seeda.

My first grow I wanna do on the cheap and.gain experience more then.anything

For what it's worth OM, I had exactly the same problems as you.

I first started with soil and CFL lights, before upgrading to HPS then eventually COCO after not having any luck in the soil (Well there was flowers, and they smoked, but you certainly wouldn't call it a success).

Three weeks into COCO and I couldn't be happier. I started out with nutrifield coco A + B nutes, one litre of each cost me thirty bucks and old mate at the store said it would do a full coco run of 2 plants with nothing else added (which I am now doubtful of, but anyway..) and another 15 bucks for a brick of NF COCO.

While I will continue to use COCO into the future, even if I was to switch to DWC now i'm only $45 out of pocket. And If cost and leftovers are a concern, can I suggest doing a google search on nutrifield, log onto their website and have a look at the COCO sample packs they are giving away. If you get hold of one of them to start with you can get started for free! Well after some coco.

As a complete novice who had never grown before, I am enjoying using the coco to get my head around everything, I think this will be handy when I eventually upgrade to DWC.

Just my experience,

Cheers,

Stealth