hey guys,

-Thanks again for the inline fan tips pisspot, 'aint nothing to it, but to do it' i like that way of thinking,

-hey cerberus, might be a stupid question but it there a difference n cool tube sizes, is this the diameter thats usually stated in inches?

-Thanks behind the line, the stealth issues are the people who live with me, not that they would be against me growing but loose lips sink ships and the less people to know the better, ideally i would love to set up a 600w 'drobe with a mother and clone station and make the dream 'drobe similar to the ones i have seen on @hashnibblers posts, but i think this may draw to much attention.

Cheers i was pretty happy with first attempt also but learnt a lot, and of coarse want to take it to the next level, odour wasn't a problem i made some DIY carbon filters using activated carbon from the pet store (aquarium section) and stockings did the job, didn't eliminate smell completely but enough to get away with.

I think your right had a HOT summer on the west coast this year and ambient room temps were ~23 so i know this wasn't helping, also was running lights on during the day, probably should of run them at night when its a little cooler, like i said few thing I've learnt along the way and have had some great help from this site and people like you, hadn't looked into LEDs but a few things to MULL over :twiddle:

-Louise was doing some measuring last night and think your right its gonna be tight once every things in there not much room to move,

Going to keep at it all the advice really helps

cheers

I'm pretty sure all the cooltubes I've seen were 150mm/6 inches in diameter but I was talking about the bulb, 1000 watts will still burn your plants if they touch it, with my limited experience, you probably want them more than a few inches away from the tube glass.

I can't comment on the warming with any less wattage though