Hi all,

Got my autos comin from bonza. Can't wait till they get here, now im stuck between growing 2 under a 250watt mg then hps, or just growing 4 under a 400.

The cupboard therre going in is 1.8m high x 1.2 length and a .6 width.

What growing medium would be bst aswell? Cocoa ontop of clay balls? I'll be hand watering them

Hey oldman, id go a 400 in a cooltube ,and yeah coco is the best hand water medium ,put some clay on the bottom if u think u need a bit extra drainage, always a good idea if ur putting trays under ur pots , a bit of perlite mixed through ur coco always goes well too..cheers...devil..

I have a similar sized cupboard to you. I use coco in an auto pot. For lighing i use 400W digital MH in a cooltube... It depends on how hot your area is.

Sure more watts=more budds in ideal conditions, but more watts also means more heat. If you cant keep the temps below about 30 celcius, then you will actually lose bud production.

Edited by Darth Cannabis

I use two can fans- one for the inlet and one for the outlet. The intake is ducted to another room which i can aircondition seperatly, and the outake goes to yet another separate room with the carbon filter at the end.

I run one plant at a time, and i find that fills out the cuboard nicley... ofc, ive been lucky getting a female, otherwise i would have to restart the whole grow part way thru.