Seeking adults aged 40+ for cannabis, tobacco and health survey

Things that niggle... :unsure:

Elsewhere online...

Nice find, Louise. :)

NCPIC are scum. They have an agenda.

Carn Daemon, calling the hard working professionals at the National Cannabis Propaganda Instigation Centre scum is a bit har..... :blink: Oh dear...and here I was prepared to give you the time of day Sally...

Maybe you should of kept your word... Any hostility or abuse you feel you`ve been or are being subject to is a direct consequence of your own actions.

You and your type truly sicken me, bunch of ignorant self righteous rogues.

I cant believe my hard earned tax dollars get spent on this bullshit. Wormy dogs is all youse are...

Daemon, I`m with you, yes they are scum and they do have an agenda. An agenda built on lies and deception. An agenda which keeps them in their Master`s favour, cash for comment. Gotta keep them grants coming in...

Get a real job sally r..

JAIKAI

• Upvote 6

Maybe you should of kept your word... Any hostility or abuse you feel you`ve been or are being subject to is a direct consequence of your own actions.

You and your type truly sicken me, bunch of ignorant self righteous rogues.

I cant believe my hard earned tax dollars get spent on this bullshit. Wormy dogs is all youse are...

Get a real job sally r..

JAIKAI

:applause: love your work jaik

After chuckling my way through this thread Jan Copeland's arrogance came to mind straight away, wtf would any self respecting cannabis inbiber want anything to do with anything even remotely linked to the National Cannabis Propaganda and mis-Information Crusade?..... honestly? Are you people on drugs?

Sack Jan Copeland and I'll think about it,... maybe.

• Upvote 4

bugger hey, yeah I did that survey. I could see how the info can be miss interpreted. But that is the nature of statisitcs. Lies dman lies and statistics.

Let hope someone has a good heart and the INDIVIDUAL within the system can do some good.

Thats how I roll, ya cant save the world. But you can sure as shit look after your corner.

I'm waiting for sally to come back and have another tantrum post like 3 years ago lol

"you're all a bunch of bad people nah nah nah nah, Mommy the stoners called me names!"

What's even funnier to me is that as a psychologist she didn't seem to think that by not revealing an easily found employer of hers by simply searching for 2 mins, that would make people here feel MORE comfortable?

Honesty is useful sometimes, although when your company has the word "prevention" in the title I suppose it's not a good headstart, although... meh.

ROFL, I won't be recommending UNE to anyone I know unless they want to be taught some useless skills. I hope they didn't charge her too much for the certificate lol

If I were her I would've use my psych training and developed a decent alias to pretend to be one of us but that must be a dumb idea 'cos I'm not the one with a degree from UNE, I'm just on of those people she hates "that write bad things on the internet all day" (or whatever childis crap she posted on that other thread lmfao)

I have tears of laughter, thanks sally, you're a gem :D

Edited by Cerberus