Cannabis and Exercise  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a fucking tosspot. I have big muscles therefore I can pull figures out of my arse and you will believe me.

Normal resting blood oxygen satuation is 97 - 99%. Asymptomatic tobacco smokers operate on 93 - 97% satuation.

Oxygen saturation levels of around 85% usually aren't found in smokers unless they have advanced COAD and at 80% serious (life threatening) hypoxic symptoms begin to being present.

I really enjoy working out, have made a few 'huge' body builder mates. My problem is that im a hard gainer, and am preety sure the dope isnt helping. I too also try not to smoke right before i train, but it is fun while high. Started taking supps recently and am seeing somewhat of a difference.

I dont see canna affecting your ability to put on weight per se...

There`s two ways a hardgainer can put on weight: hit 40 or pick up the fork more often lol

Weight training is a great pastime no matter your goals. We aint designed to live a sedentary lifestyle.

My daily cardio workout is simply walking the dogs at a good pace for 45odd mins, great after a joint and a feed.

I workout 3 days a week and spend at least 30mins a day, every day, doing base exercises such as sit-ups, pushups etc. even go up & down the back steps for a solid amount of time- forwards and backwards...the neighbors think Im a unit :rolleyes:

I dont smoke daily like some folk, most consistent use for me would be me before bedtime joint...thats a given.

Enjoy your workout routine :good:

Enjoy your canna :good:

JAIKAI

PS: pick up a fork ya weedy lil bastard :rofl: