Cannabis and Exercise  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah the laughing buddha i grew last has that real energising high and a real positive vibe that makes you wanna improve everything which in turn makes you want to work out. problem is its so stupefying that im always afraid i will drop a 20kg weight plate on my foot or i just simply forget how many reps or sets i have done lol

yeah the laughing buddha i grew last has that real energising high and a real positive vibe that makes you wanna improve everything which in turn makes you want to work out. problem is its so stupefying that im always afraid i will drop a 20kg weight plate on my foot or i just simply forget how many reps or sets i have done lol

Sound like one fine strain there mate, unfortunately never had to opportunity to taste but sounds like a winner!

Haha i've actually made that mistake before..was lucky the weight landed next to my foot then flipped onto my foot so the inital drop took most of the impact thank god! One of the other reasons i choose to work out straight now! haha

Daily exerciser... no gym though, walk, cycle or swim. I do at least one each day. Was off my feet for six weeks with a fractured ankle at the beginning of the year. It was hard work getting back into a daily routine but building up the distances slowly. I usually smoke before walking, it helps stave off boredom, but not before swimming or cycling.

Daily exerciser... no gym though, walk, cycle or swim. I do at least one each day. Was off my feet for six weeks with a fractured ankle at the beginning of the year. It was hard work getting back into a daily routine but building up the distances slowly. I usually smoke before walking, it helps stave off boredom, but not before swimming or cycling.

Got to loving cycling and swimming, actually just bought myself a new triathalon bike and can't get enough of it!

Funny you say you fractured your ankle, i did the same about at the start of last years rugby season. I found as soon as i was able getting on the wobbleboard and focusing on balance and movement style exercises helped my recovery so much i feel. Good to hear you are slowly working yourself back up :)

That's it, i've said to myself that i am going to start back at the gym tomorrow, need to stop putting it off (that's the only bit i don't like about pot haha). Going to try and do 3 days a week if not more if i have the motivation :D

That's great! From my time working at a fitness club the general rule was stepping through the front door for the first time is the hardest step (technically not the first in your instance) so i'm sure once you find a routine that you enjoy it will make it enjoyable, i find the gymnastic rings a great motivator for myself (great all round strength, balance and cardio as well as being fun!) . Glad to hear you are motivated and really do wish you all the best in achieving your fitness goals mate. If you ever need any advice don't be afraid to hit me up.

Got to loving cycling and swimming, actually just bought myself a new triathalon bike and can't get enough of it!

Funny you say you fractured your ankle, i did the same about at the start of last years rugby season. I found as soon as i was able getting on the wobbleboard and focusing on balance and movement style exercises helped my recovery so much i feel. Good to hear you are slowly working yourself back up :)

I'm still riding the mountain bike I bought 20 years ago, before that I had a French touring bike (very light weight, only 5 gears). Bought it in Ireland when I was there and in need of transport, shipped it home and realised I needed more gears here than I did in Eire.

The fracture is well healed but there is old ligament damage that requires a surgical fix ( which left me vulnerable to the # in the first place). Surgery wont be for 12 months so I have plenty of time to get back into shape. Trying to spend more time in the pool and on the bike rather than on foot to reduce stress on the ankle.

I can't speak for bodybuilding but I do a fair bit of cardio (6km jog every day).

I'm also a daily toker. I usually light a cone in the evening so well after my workout, but I would assume doing so before would be rather detrimental to your progress.

Perhaps it is a different story with a strong sativa, I mostly get into the indica.

Once the stuff wears off I can burn for hours though, so my recommendation would be to only smoke after you have done what you need to do, else you might get complacent and decide it can wait until next time. :-)

i have found mixed results dependent on the exercise.

kickboxing Weights, sprints i dont blaze up as i need the focus to get the most out of it.

cardio (bike, run, hitting pads, hitting the bag) and brazillian juijitsu wrestling i found it helps me flow and my endurance is through the roof. as long as i get started.

i blaze up about 4-5 times a week and my weekly training is comprised of

3-4 bjj sessions

2 kickboxing sessions

5 weight/strength and conditioning sessions

2 cardio sessions

i find i really enjoy not blazing up as much as blazing up now.

never had a problem with motivation and won my division in last weekends wa bjj invitational.

i only pretty much only use a vapourizer though :) (vapir one bags and bagic flight launch box)

p.s. i run a fitness equipment store so anyone needing some kettlebells etc send me a pm