Hi all!

I'm on the verge of starting my next grow and I'll be using the Canna Aqua line this time around.

I was wondering wether I will need to use a cal+mag supplement in my standalone DWC?

With my last DWC grow I ran into a deficency and used some epsom salts in my resivour, wich cleared up the problem.

However, I would prefer to use something more suited to DWC growing like Botanicare cal+mag, which is unfortunatly not available here in Australia.

Glandorehydro.com has a Bloom Cal+Mag addative which may be an option. According to the Canna Aqua bottle,

the nutrient already has magnesium, coupled with my standard tap water being 30PPM will I even need a cal+mag supplement?

Has anyone used the Canna Aqua nutrients line and could shed some light on this for me?

Regards,

Dag

Hey Devilspine :)

Thanks for the heads up, I am very excited to start using the Canna line, as I have only heard good things regarding the quality of their products.

I have a bluelab combo meter, so PH should be sitting perfectly. I think I am being a little over cautious because I used a very cheap nutrient last time (I think it was called budright)

which probably contributed to the cal/mag deficiency.

Canna products r very reliable(maybe a little bit expensive) but theyve done their homework. Cannazym and rhizotonic also help alot in dwc. My only other tip would be to keep an eye on nutrient temp. This is fairly important in dwc .18 to 24 range is ideal. Too low=slow growth ,too high =root rot ..good luck...devil