• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

I`m Interested In Starting Clone/Seed Bank 4 ozi`s

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Shisshcabb

Shisshcabb

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
SEEING ALL U FUCKED UP AUSsIE PPL in 420 can do beter say better and think better GO DO SO.............................I Will JUST HAVE 2 Sit ON My 100 or So Imported Genetics and my 10 or so Aussie Made Gens ANd GROW HOMEGROWN IN H20 ByMySelf ForMySelf And Friends ForEver But You PPLS Show Your True Colours i`ve had 65yrs in growing MJ in fields and 25yrs indoor so GO Suck Shit On Stoping My Production of seeds/clones

BlckBUTTIE is A Friend ALL OTHERS IN HERE R NOT

OVERGROW ROKS This Shit

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests

Hopefully Price`s would be as followed 10 bag seeds 4 $100.00 Aust And Clones Would Be $20.00 Each
Minimum order would be half bag of seeds(5) for $50.00, Or 1 bag of seeds, (10) for $100.00, minimum order for clones would be 2 and maximum would be 5 clones 4 $100.00

There's a seedbank in Australia selling 20 seeds for AUS$100........ lol

boulder

boulder

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
----I was reasenly in The OG forum talking to ppl like Jack Herer, and other renound breeders from around the world
---------------------------------------------------------------
Shisscabb,i think you might be mistaken or misunderstand as to whom you were actually talking.
~Scienta ~ Est ~ Potentia~

Shisshcabb

Shisshcabb

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
1st of i was too stoned in morning but i was actually Living in a part of Oz where it is still Illegal to sell seeds/clones, So i think $100.00 for 10 seeds is good seeing the Genetics will be alot better than your so called Australian seed bank,(No Offence to who it is)But i go by others in the seed game that go by fairness and Good genes. And If You Can Do Better Whos Stopin Ya.

(Guest) Urbanhog

(Guest) Urbanhog
  • Guests
Of course no-one is trying to stop ya, but have you tired these "so called seedbanks"?? Have you got the experience??? I think you should think again before say anything further...... by the way... goodluck mate.... lol

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Fav. Lighting: none
Hrrrm...sounds like you might need to do a bit more research on what's out there and where you could possibly fit in...

BTW, Shisshcabb: Been trying to email you - did you get my reply?

nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1277 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: anything i can do u can do better... wanna see more join 420 crew...
hey,
Just a few facts and qs for schissh.

There is already countless seedbanks in aus(online and offline). Some already have medical missions or compassion clubs. There are also genetic clubs that already do what you are talking about.

Whats the difference in the genes of any seedbank? and what would make yours any better?

100$ for 10 seeds would want to be something special

100$ at ozcoalition buys you 20 seeds

100$ at bluegrasseeds buys you 20+ seeds

100$ at G.E.T buys you 24 seeds

Thats not including overseas or offline banks which you could get 10 afghani #1 for 100$ or 12 sweet tooth#3 for 120$

Last but not least a few different breeders are already working with duckfoot to increase potency and yield. Aswell as mullum madness, PNG, G13 to name a few. More the merrier thou lol

tn_gallery_12710_625_1721.jpgsome people say creating a crib or others say im ruining a rental near u but it's all for the love of a plant....

RIP RGS

boulder

boulder

Stoned

• Members
  • 753 Posts:
I was reasenly in The OG forum talking to ppl like Jack Herer, and other renound breeders
------------------------------------------------
Shisshcabb, It did'nt happen!!!.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.