Gangs brawling over lucrative Gold Coast drug trade

Video Ezy? if that's correct then they sort of picked the wrong industry seeing as video store companies are reporting decreases in profits compared to their heyday, but a good idea nonetheless.

Can you imagine the taxman? "hmmm... the hipsters must be taking over, video rentals are making millions again!" :rofl:

They should get the bikies' old ladies to take over all the hair salons, women gossip like crazy when they're in that hair chair! :)

lol

9 lizards with the tongues intact and you got a deal ,

throw in some kangaroo scotums and a couple canetoad legs if your keen... yeah.. nah :chef:

:reading:

The shit you read about bikies in the media these days, good for a chuckle and mostly untrue. It's frontline news, and people flip through the pages to read it.

There is a show coming out soon "brothers in arms" or some shit, saw advertisements for it popping up everywhere in the city. same actor with the scar that plays in that australian cop series,, forget the name.

Few guns get drawn out in melbourne and authors and the underbelly series come out roaring, big bucks being made.

But if a few cops taser a little girl or a federal police officer is involved in a child sex ring, only but a whisper of it makes the paper let alone the news. Nothing to taint the all mighty police force's reputation

I don't think any of the outlaw 1% are anything but watched by the police like a hawk.. so how in the world of hell are they supposed to be operating as organised crime units. They go out for rides together in big groups and get followed by the police.

They are just a club.. but australia is becoming fast like china and other countries where certain religous beliefs or goverment views gets a man jailed for life.. or hanged.

:gathering:

Edited by Anthesis

Try slinging a few oz's of goey around any of our capital cities and I'll bet the bikies will have a talk to you before the coppers do.

It's a bit more than 'just a club', a few old boys out for a ride together, it's organized crime at its finest.

• Upvote 1

Try slinging a few oz's of goey around any of our capital cities and I'll bet the bikies will have a talk to you before the coppers do.

It's a bit more than 'just a club', a few old boys out for a ride together, it's organized crime at its finest.

Has been that way in the US for years like from the 70's it's nothing new. Just Murdochs employee's can beat it up more these days. And if state governments think they can stop them riding together they are in for a big surprise. It's the young punks of the clubs that are causing all the havoc.

• Upvote 2

Video Ezy? if that's correct then they sort of picked the wrong industry seeing as video store companies are reporting decreases in profits compared to their heyday, but a good idea nonetheless.

Can you imagine the taxman? "hmmm... the hipsters must be taking over, video rentals are making millions again!" :rofl:

They should get the bikies' old ladies to take over all the hair salons, women gossip like crazy when they're in that hair chair! :)

In Coburg, Vic where I used to live. They were in kebab shops. They even had one shop called "Spuds & Cones" that I worked in, on their drink refrigerators. The cones part was for ice-cream. When I pointed the cone analogy out to the guy he said come out the back. "How much do you want?" was his answer. The shop lasted about 4 months before the lease signs were in the window. About 20 shops down Sydney Rd. The Kebab Station would change hands every 6 to 12 months. Same scenario.

• Upvote 1