Chillies

Those look like scotch bonnets Frank .....are they hotter then those? ....if they are how the hell are you gonna eat them ? lol

Nice plants sharpie

Looking good guys :thumbsup:

Cheers :) Brimstond

back at ya Brim :) I have grown those scotch bonnets......deadly!!!! aka carribean red pepper....woooo baby, too hot for me!

Edited by sharpie

The chilli in the pics I have been posting was grown from seed saved from gifted fruit 25 years ago, In all that time I often wondered what variety it is. I think this pic I found from Eden seeds catalog is a close match to my pic. what do yas all reckon?

post-46914-0-46995000-1364434129_thumb.jpg

post-46914-0-87591200-1364434010_thumb.jpg

post-46914-0-61319800-1364434223_thumb.jpg

This also ties in with the fact that it was an old man that had migrated from Czechoslovakia who gave me the fruit.

edit* man

Edited by sharpie

Got some more i neglected to take photos of, there is a trinidad scorpion and a japaleno (strangely quite hot for jalapeno) among probably some others. Ill follow up with some more pics when i got some more mature fruit cranking.

Edit: just noticed you can see a couple of my plants in the background :P Looking a bit sickly from some neglect !

Edited by Bentato