Cheers Frazz =) , a few of the listed products really suprised me, and i think that people should know what products to try and avoid.

Resinator.....hmmmmm.......the company who make it are all smug like, saying it can't be reverse engineered. So I guess that prevents anyone from researching it...????

I did however find a patent at the patent office in the US, for their big march into the US market.

There was coding for certain components in it to be approved........but then ya can't find out what the codes stand for.......grrrrrrrrrrr.....

They say resonator is all organics,,,blah blah blah......I don't buy it.... Based on Rocks previous products, I'd wanna see a list of whats in it..... whats really in it..... because to me they going to a lot of trouble to hide the actual composition of it. I dont buy that it's just PK.......

Anybody got a pic of the back label, withn the ingredients/composition, and not just a blurb from their marketing team? Would be helpful.

Peace. Nibbler.

to clear any confusion .....

rock resinator doesnt have paclobutrazol or similiar pgr's in it anymore, the recipe has changed atleast a year ago...... it simply has extra P+K and humic/fulvic and the organic rock resinator has organic bloom hormones in it also .... ..... Its simply a bloom booster with extra p+k, you would get similiar results from straight potash+ by dutch master used every day or 2 .... ive used rock resinator last few grows, its not a pgr ..... its a bloom booster with extra p+k.... rock resinator 2 years ago had a pgr within it..... common knowledge.... its all online if theres any questioning the above ....

peace'

**EDIT** - ROCK was ordered to remove pgr's from their product as it wasnt an advertised ingredient ..... (old news ...)

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r
  • Upvote 1

Aussie laws are now very strict with pgr's. As of about mid 2010 , new government rules made it illegal to sell anything containing pgr's that werent registered with the APVMA (Australian pesticides and vetinary medicines association). Around this time they also sent out letters to hydro stores and wholesalers warning them with huge fines. It was then that products like Rock juice and Hulk etc disapeared. (rock juice was replaced with an organic non pgr version). The only registered pgr's on the market now are Cyco A&b and Nulifes u-turn and fullbloom enhancer. Both contain paclobutrazol and chlormequat. Pretty sure resinator has never contained any pgr...they are very cagey about what the ingredients are though ,but most of em are ,try finding out whats in canna boost, its either top secret recipe or they dont want you to know ya payin good money for not much.....Like nibbler said, pgrs are for commercial growers ,make the product look better and possibly more yield (debateable) ,but definately lowers thc levels and may also be bad for your health...thats my five cents worth....one day ill work out how to paragraph....peace.....devilspine.
  • Upvote 1

nu-life's uturn is a replication of the old "bonzabud" product and only contains paclobutrazol ......(same ammt of paclo per ml)... cyco a&b contains paclo & cholrmequat..... the reason these pgr's will increase yield is because they are applied at a time that the plant utilises it's energy to stretch in early bloom ..... therefore the plant's floral bracts develop much faster and bud up immediately ..... no delay .... unfortunately cannabinoid production has been linked to giberrelic acid / giberellin ..... (this stimulates vertical growth and stretch) ..... so when using paclo or a similiar pgr ... decreasing giberrelic acid/giberellin within the plant is going to affect resin content of the plant ..... this is all within scientific literature ....

peace'

• Upvote 1

i only copy info from there website to show what the company says is in there rock nutrient.As im interested in which ingredients are being used.I want to know if there are PGR's being used.it doesnt say it is any where.and the info i posted was from there website saying what ingredients they use.