• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Little white flying bugs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jman657

jman657

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
My plants (outdoor) are about 6 weeks old and ever since they were fairly new there's been these little white flying insects on them. They don't appear to be damaging the plants as such, they're all really bushy and healthy. As the plants have grown, more of these bugs have appeared. They're only about 3mm in length and fly. If I brush my hand through the plant or water the leaves, they scatter everywhere. I want to get this under control before it becomes ridiculous when they're maturing. Thanks.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: anything i can do u can do better... wanna see more join 420 crew...
hey,
Sounds like they are white flys or gnats. Neem oil works and so does avid pyrethrum spray. Both need to be applied after sun hours and at weekly intervals. Should fix the problem fairly simply. There are organic methods but are alot more expensive. If you need more info feel free

tn_gallery_12710_625_1721.jpgsome people say creating a crib or others say im ruining a rental near u but it's all for the love of a plant....

RIP RGS

(Guest) Wacked

(Guest) Wacked
  • Guests
hey Jman , u could try the soapy tobacco mix it's in here some where .

boulder

boulder

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Scaridfly or Miterid will fix the problem.
~Scienta ~ Est ~ Potentia~

jman657

jman657

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
Thanks for the prompt reply. I went out and bought some pyrethrum spray. I had a feeling they were white flys after a search around on marijuana.com. Five plants, but I've only sprayed 2 just to see what happens. Does anyone know how these came bugs came about? My plants are in pots in my back yard which is just concrete (no exaggeration), so I can't understand how they'd get there.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.