indoors to outdoors

Hi im after some advice, i have a mother plant in dirt on a 18/6 schedule,i usually grow indoors but am switching to outdoors. question is how do i grow the clones outdoors without them wanting to flower? any advice apprecicated

nay might lend ya his uber bright torch...

seen lads on here even set up solar lights outdoor..worked a treat..(had them come on from early am till dawn,no-one awake..)

can also wait for spring i guess ...veg a heap up over winter..harden them up ..chuck em outdoor mid spring.(whenever ya season starts)

have friggin monsters..

depending what ya winters like..veg indoor ...flower outdoor over winter..keep ya in smoke..

have a read up mate heaps of threads on ...harderning off....winter grows...ya will find the search button up top right every page..but remember that it will serch the forum you are currently in...best way ..go to cannabis community page...and do ya search from there(will give you best results)..best of luck

Have you thought about cloning at a 12 / 12 light schedule or even could try and take clones outside then there wouldnt be the drop in daylight hours that causes the clones to head premature , only done this in the summer season ......... for winter i just veg inside and wack them outside and hope for the best