Hey Puka, what ever method you use... as I said to Ev... try the washing process, it really improves the the taste. I cook my eggs in it, spread it on toast, fry rice or bubble and squeak in it. Most people are used to a bit of salt in their butter, the wash process removes this... if you prefer a salted to an unsalted butter just add some salt to the final rinse.

TY Burning Man. I was in the supermarket one day when I spotted the stainless steel potato ricer... it immediately struck me as the perfect implement for straining butter. No more burnt fingers and no more throwing half the butter away still clinging to the trash.

I like to fry eggs and tomatoes gently in canna butter and then serve the lot on toast... it's the Sunday special.

Edited by louise

that is a top tute lou.. :applause:

was wondering if you loose any potentcy when you rinse the leaves.. ie trichs getting washed away in rinse water.?? :scratchin:

another thing to take into account is storing large amounts of trim in the freezer for long periods of time.. when i got busted few years back.. cops found 2 large bags of G.L.M..( green leaf matter) in freezer.. over a elbow in weight.. had been there for months. It was hard convincing the judge it was only rubbish..

bongon

:bongon: