Books that changed my life...

Ok so i'm back from Aruba.. So Chato I'm fascinated about the whole plant/microbial/plant/human communication thing, and the first book The Secret Life Of Plants illuminates research and findings on subjects like 'Plants and ESP' 'Plants and Electromagnetism' 'Dowsing Plants for Health' & 'Radionic Pesticides". Its a long time since I read it and is one of the few books I'd read again. The last book is written by a next level genieus about the true functions of the heart as an organ of perception. It is a diverse and enthrawling insight into the world of plant spirit medicine gurus and their ability to communicate with the spirits of plants. Hard to read for scientists as it's intuitive stuff and not mainstream beliefs.

Yezza..

The book that is currently chaining my life at the moment is called: 80/10/10 by Dr Douglas Graham (lost 21kgs and counting)

others would be

Nelson Mandela: the long walk to freedom

Elliot Coleman: the new organic gardener

Ps: Hey SymbiotGrower this is a web based soil and health library that is free that i use alot http://www.soilandhealth.org/ really good books on soil, composting etc