hey mama cass my mate did a winter grow last year went to flower and did nothing like it was stunned didnt do anything for weeks expect a couple white hairs so he pulled it and thats in perth by the way i wouldnt bother doing a winter grow beeter off taking advatage of the cold weather and doing a grow indoors if you can.

The description at sos is inaccurate.

It's skunk#1 x ruderalis, only about 50% of the plants can be expected to auto flower, the rest will finish around the same time as Sensi's other 'early' strains (eg early skunk, early girl, early pearl). It's bred for growing outdoors in cooler European summers. Grows well here in season and has the bonus of half your plants being ready a couple of months earlier than you'd normally expect a skunk to finish. But it's only worth growing in the winter if your night time temps don't drop below 10C.

hi mamma , i did a winter grow last year its in the dioarys here , they went well in sydny fk'n cold at times, they where flowering well a brang em in of a night , then they asll went hermie from the big lights they put up in the park , :hunter2: would'nt mind filling the sydny cricket ground for a winter grow there lights would help lol

Yeah as smashed said is is possible . HE made a good fist of it and genetics were probably the main reason for them hermying.

Bring them in at night under a light to kep them in veg and when you want them to flower put them permanently out side in a in the sunniest place you can find. Youl be wanting every last ounce of sunny aspect morning dawn till dusk to get the most out of them . Another trick is add white reflective material behind the plant so it may get nearly twice the light during winter. Can use a small greenhouse to keep night time temps acceptable.

Now all you gotta do is do it :thumbsup:

Yeah as smashed said is is possible . HE made a good fist of it and genetics were probably the main reason for them hermying.

Bring them in at night under a light to kep them in veg and when you want them to flower put them permanently out side in a in the sunniest place you can find. Youl be wanting every last ounce of sunny aspect morning dawn till dusk to get the most out of them . Another trick is add white reflective material behind the plant so it may get nearly twice the light during winter. Can use a small greenhouse to keep night time temps acceptable.

Now all you gotta do is do it :thumbsup:

LMAO Ratty!! Might go for summat a bit more likely to grow I think lol. Thanks anyway mate.

make shore you check the daylight hours , an when it starts to get to long for flowering you might have trubles so make shore ya give ya self a good 3 months before the light gets to long , an i try to make it as ;late as possible so they get a lil more warmth from the sun atleast for last half flowering , auto's would be easer ill try some this year anyway ,