single leafs on my plants(big single indica leafs)?

Hey Drew pic would help but it sounds pretty normal, during veg plants will produce increasingly larger more numerous bladed leaves and then gradually opposite in flower. Some strains esp more indy dominant will have quite large single bladers up the colas. Look in some diaries or galleries there are plenty of pics of what you're describing around.

If it's not a normal occurrence then it will be probably be caused by either excessive heat which will also cause your buds to get wispy little extensions at the top of the bud or less likely it may be caused by a light leak and your plant is trying to reveg.

My money would be on normal until i saw a pic.

peace

c

• Upvote 1

How old are they? Is it possible that you have had a power failure at some point and they have had a long period of darkness? They may be turning early?

If this was the case keeping them on 18hrs will turn them back in 7-14 days.

A pic would help

Good luck

Edited by michel