Crippling anxiety/paranoia. Suggest a NARCOTIC STRAIN

smokditup

Question

Hey guys, Ive had anxiety/depression all of my life . Ive been on prozac and many anti anxiety drugs and whatnot.

Im frequently visiting doctors for body tingles , body cramps, head pains and i always think the worse. They tell me im fine and just go relax!

Simply I cant. Ive been exercising, eating healthy , Trying to give up the ciggys.. But nope not working...

2 Years ago I had a severe addiction to Valium. And was up to 30mg - 40mg a day.

Ive had some horrible terryfing experiences with smoking cannabis.. Mostly sativa strains (outdoor stuff)

Its been a couple of years since ive smoked properly. Ive been smoking some DNA rocklock recently that I grew myself and It does calm me down alot and I like how its similar to valium. 20minutes into the smoke the affects really creep in. Im sure its a hybrid..

What im after is a real knock me on my ass strain, similar to valium, similar to heroin. I want to feel numb. I want to feel content and so relaxed. Every muscle in my body is relaxed. I have a clear head...

I seem to ponder my thoughts when smoking sometimes too..and i REFUSE to smoke any shit that i dont know the strain of. I couldnt imagine smoking a very high THC sativa . I would go off the rictor with paranoid thoughts, heart palpatations and whatnot..

So if anyone out there can recommend a narcotic strain that will knock me down. Please contribute. Im In desperate need at the moment.

Ive done some research on "BLACK DOMINA" it looks good..

• Upvote 1

Hey there, i'm sure many of us can relate to hardcore anxiety ...... many would advise on an indica dominant strain ...... but many people suffering with anxiety dont need a highly narcotic strain to decrease anxiety ..... a dominant indica strain with a lil sativa in it ... seems to work a treat for me ..... . pure indica's are too sleepy for my liking, i suffer with intense anxiety ..... not sure if that helps but aim for something indica dominant with a lil sativa in its lineage....

peace n pot,

K-train by ghs or another kush strain with a lil sativa in it should do the trick ...

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r

i bud hope ya travelling well , i duno how old you are but ive had it for 15 years , anxiaty / depp never had parinoa thank fuck it sounds like a bitch , an i dont sleep much that sux all i can say deff stay on the vallium / prozac therre safe , but dont go up to sahra pax an them xanex can put ya out an not to good to come off ive come off opiates an the benzo's are deff harder ive never come off vallium, but there not as trippy lol , an prozac ya dont fell a thing when stopping them , just try noy to depend to much on tablets fixing your problem i think you no what i mean , thats just from my experioance with the crap , and im glad i snaped out of doing it good luck bro , it sounds like you have to :bongon: owe forgot i smoke well dryied leaf laitly an i dont get stonned but it deff brings me back a couple a gears , an it doesent worry me how strong the stone is , mellow is probly safer lol see ya Edited by smashed1

I ordered some Edelweiss seeds the other day, supposed to be approx. 20% CBD if that's what you're looking for

wow nice "matures in a quick 50 to 60 days."

but the Sativa strain would not be a good choice.

Im defn giving this one a go, got the beans here waiting! http://en.seedfinder.../Sannies_Seeds/

Ive seen Herijuana discribed as an opioid like effect. Defn high on my list

Edited by iTiC