Blending with wild dagga, my experience

Hi guys, I wish there was a more specific forum section for this post! Can somebody tell me why there's no smoking section, only a recipe section for eaters? Meh ANYWAY.....

http://i.imgur.com/cowuX.jpg

I thought I'd just drop by and share because I found a wonderful herb for mixing yesterday at a certain local shop that sells various herbs, teas, pipes, clothes, etc. On advice of the friendly and knowledgeable guy behind the counter we decided to seperate out the flowers and just smoke them, not the leaves. We got quite a bit for $15, enough for many sessions, maybe a few months worth.

We only had to smoke 75% as much weed to get as high as we normally do, I woud say imagine what you normally smoke in four parts, take one away and save it for another day, and add two parts of wild dagga. That's about what we did.

The flowers have a pretty visually exciting orange, fuzzy appearance, and smell fruity in their dried state. I put the smoke down super easily, my partner said it was prety smooth, and that you need a shallow pipe because it's kind of hard to keep it alight.

Mind you, we tried to put it through a hand grinder and it really just didn't work. Scissors are probably much better, so that could really help with keeping it lit but I must add I couldn't find any scissors last night so we didn't try it.

It definitely felt different. After a couple of months of blending with catnip (was also good, but not as noteworthy as wild dagga) it was quite a contrast. One of the biggest things I can remember is that breathing smoke in really deeply felt amazing. Which definitely isn't normal for me, lol.

I would definitely give this stuff a high rating and reccommend it to anyone.

post-46473-0-93624800-1328849280_thumb.jpg

Ok, the first time I tried it I had also had some wild dagga tea. The next time I hadn't had tea, and it was still a good mixer fr smoking, but not quite as amazing. Tonight I shall test out the combination with tea and smoking mix just like the first time, to verify that it is the tea in combination that makes the high amazing.

After referring to this: http://glaysia.blogspot.com.au/ , I decided that it might be the tea combo that is probably half the fun.

Hhhhmm we are getting quite scientific now aren't we...!

plus anyone with any commonsense could pick up that the post was basically a brochure for their product range. And all products with no real psychoactive properties other then a placebo effect and tasting like absolute shit!!!

Wild dagga and catnip will get you just as much of a buzz as smoking Bushells English Breafast and the taste and harshness of the smoke would almost be equal! Mixing it with your hooch is just fucking pointless and ruining the great name of cannabis!

The dagga plants are quite a nice option for the garden (nothing more!), but they grow like weeds here in Australia so you need to keep on top of them.

Fuck you man, I don't work for happy high herbs. You know, there's plenty of wild dagga growing right out front of luna park, melbourne. Go and pick some for free if you want.

Obviously it's not going to be for everybody. I've had two friends hate it and another one constantly coming back and asking for more.