Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Alrighty guys,

we r back into business and its time for another update, had a big night last night, so i will do my best please bare with me hahaha....

anyway, so i went down to the plot yesterday and spent about an hour and a half getting everything back up and running and fixed from all the flooding, I had a ball down there haha..

So, i was checking over all of my smaller plants, they have all reached about the two and a half foot sorta mark and one is even flowering!! hairs shooting out all over her, 4 have gone to pre-flower and my little clones are budding to the maximum :D.

I'm also trying an experiment to see for my self how much more u actually get out of a tied down plant as appose to a free standing plant, so as you will see there will be one tied down plant...

I have needed to put a layer of plastic underneath my flowering clones cause when it rains the dirt sprays up onto the buds and sticks to it :(..

here are some photos of the baby plot for you all, then we will get to my BIG babies hahaha...

==============================================================================

Here is a couple of photos of the plot

post-46546-0-41296900-1327791995_thumb.jpg post-46546-0-15335800-1327792230_thumb.jpg

This is one of my clones flowering

post-46546-0-47159500-1327792092_thumb.jpg

So there ya have it, that's my little babies, now onto the big ones :),

I gave these girls a really good feed yesterday to get em kicking right back into gear after all the rain we have had here and as you will see, one of them is quite a light shade of green, so it should love a feed to darken her back up :)

a lot of my time down there yesterday was spent on re-tying the branches out on both plants, i like to have this done so that the sun light gets right down deep in the middle of the plant...

since the last update of them growing 8 inches in 2 days, the rain has slowed em down again but its about a total of an extra foot of growth all up within about a week period, which i think is a (excuse my french) fucking ridiculous amount of growth hahahaha

anyways here are some snaps, enjoy :)

Here is a photo of the ladies standing side by side

post-46546-0-37998700-1327792714_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo of my favorite plant

post-46546-0-05231200-1327792846_thumb.jpg

and here is her mate which in my opinion isn't doing as well, what do you guys think?

post-46546-0-01481600-1327792955_thumb.jpg

So there ya have it guys, we r one step closer to reaching that "oh so satisfying" time of the season :D

hope you all enjoy and as always, any opinions or feedback is much appreciated :D

have a good one guys :)

peace out

Jadcla

Sweet looking plants Jad,

they did pretty well through that flood of yours !

Your lucky to live on a big property like that, im stuck in a shitty unit at the moment :(

Props for the plants, they are gonna do well !

Dope

Thanks mate :), yeh i was stressing about the flood ay!

oh that sucks man :(, so i gather its closet and guerilla growing for you?

thanks for the kind words buddy :)

peace

jadcla