Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

Hey guys,

I now have some photos to show you from the flooding of my yard and plants....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a photo of my dam, the red marking is where it is usually visiable...

post-46546-0-03950600-1327538499_thumb.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a photo of where the dam usually is from a different angle...

post-46546-0-57347500-1327538547_thumb.jpg

And here is the poor girl with very wet feet, there is a line to show where the water was earlier before i pulled her out (i got my best one out when the water was really high)....

post-46546-0-46091000-1327538601_thumb.jpg

This was my good one a couple hours after rescue, retied the poor bugga yesterday :)

post-46546-0-92071700-1327539107_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, this is my patch after heavy falls, still looking alright :) they have started preflowering already and each branch is now growing on a diagonal, not parralel anymore...

post-46546-0-31837200-1327539220_thumb.jpg

so there ya have it fellas, it was a pretty sad site, but i came out on top! mother nature is the nicest but also one of the most evil of things...

and on another note, this is one of my 2 flowering clones, they both have dirt sprayed all the way up em, any suggestions of cleaning em?

post-46546-0-35120600-1327538962_thumb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for your time guys

hope ya have a mad aussie day! toke up :)

Jadcla

heya jadcla =), Geebus mate, ya had a bit of a flood. Oh well, at least ya saved em. For the one in the bottom pic, a lil spray bottle on stream, can squirt off and let dry or just leave it let it dry on there and give it a lil shake when it is dry.

best of luck mate, looks like ya live in paradise. peace. Gh72

Yeah buddy, as i said on chat man, it was bad haha! yeah man i tried the spray bottle idea, got the bigger shit off but still got little shit sticking in the resin-e stuff, was also scared the squirt would be hurting it cause there was some force behind it hitting the girl.. i tried shaking when it was dry and becuase the resin is sticky all the finer particles just stay stuck lol :(... may as well just let it keep growing, shouldnt harm it and a lil dirt isnt gunna hurt a personal stash, its not commercial or nothing and its still gunna be just as potent yeh?...

hahaha you like the land ay buddy? its good ay

cheers for checking in hopper,

laterz mate and happy aussie day,

jadcla

Yeah, soz Jadcla, Happy Australia Day man =) , Soz started the day with Breaky bongs. hehe . Dirt will fall off probably before buds are ready, or become part of the Bud . lol

She'll be apples. Have a Top Day and Bong for Australia. lol . Peace. Gh72

hahaha thats mad! love brekky bong, but dont do em often :(, ok mad, dirt flavoured weed :D haha nah should be right :)

cheers mate :) i definately bonged on for Australia dude :D haha

peace man,

jadcla

damn, hope things dry out a little for you. On a positive note the plants look healthy and spruced up from the wet weather. Nice work saving them :)

cheers mate, seem to all be well for now, suppose to be raing for at least another week :S...

oh well, wish me luck hahaha..

peace,

jadcla