Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

due to some security issues, i have had to pull my seedy girl early, looks alright :) and she is trimmed and hanging, i have left the other plants to do there thing, should be able to update again soon :D..

i will still be around, just not updating atm, cause i dont wanna visit patch for a lil...

oOOh nice work Jad :)

Lots of seeds for next round !

Hope she smokes well for ya, i reckon its still gonna be a shit load better than buying bud !

Enjoy mate and good luck with the rest

Dope

hahah always look on the bright side mate! :) good onya, yeh im sure it will be better bud than anything cause I grew it :) anything free is always better haha..peace mateJadcla

j you will also taste the love , sweat and hard work you put into it .Man it will taste like the best pot your ever smoked until next years grow!! lol

SO EXCITED MATE :D got the one finished girl hanging and drying, probably 2-3 days more then into jars :Dpeacejadcla