Jadcla 2011-2012 grow (update)

hey all,

im sorry i cant continue on my previous grow journal due to it not letting me add NEW photos :(..

so i hope all of you dont mind me starting a new topic for each update :S... im just really keen to show you'll lol and this is the only way i can do it... sorry..

any way, so i have had about 3-4 days of rain and took some photos just before it came..

in these photos there are a couple of yellow leaves, these are now gone and is all lush green due to a good flush from the rain and a good dose of nutes :)... anyway here are some photos :)

these are the whole plant (obviously :P)

post-46546-0-68994200-1326959867_thumb.jpgpost-46546-0-67077700-1326959958_thumb.jpg

and these are the 2 individual main colas off my best plant :)

post-46546-0-38205700-1326960068_thumb.jpgpost-46546-0-82922200-1326960156_thumb.jpg

so yeh :) there it is :)

sorry again about how i got to update :(...

but yeh

peace out fellas!

jadcla

P.s.. does anyone know if this looks like it sould produce a decent yield? estimations?

heya jadcla the plant looks like it will flower nicely , you see how close together the branching nodes are , that usually makes for solid bud formation rather than spaced out buds , impossible to estimate yeild though

you just keep doing what you are doing ( which is good so far) and she will reward you

mate post a thread in the Support & Feedback, Site Support forum describing why you cannot re-post in your thread and what messages you get when you try to post pics

so we can look into it and fix it up for you :D here https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/forum/46-site-support/

:peace:

Next time you visit them, take a kitchen fork with you and rough up the top of the soil, helps with water distribution through the soil/medium. You will probably see surface roots but if you are gentle you wont hurt them too much. Yeah what Frazz said, you could end up with donkey dicks.
  • Upvote 1

hey guys!

how r ya all??

so went down to the garden today, everything seems awesome :)... my main plant has its preflowers coming out now :D not sure how long till they start to bud :( any ideas would be helpful :)

i have also forgotten to mention that i actually have another garden with 7 other plants in it, all about 1 foot tall and will probably only get to about 3 foot or so?? two of these one footers were clones and are already half way done flowering :).. i know i wont get a crazy amount off these two clones but im guessing at least a Q to a half :)...

anyway fellas, here are some photos for the update :)

Here are my main two!!

post-46546-0-48011200-1327040163_thumb.jpg

Colas of my favourite one!!

post-46546-0-38566700-1327039653_thumb.jpg

My garden!!

post-46546-0-57643100-1327039951_thumb.jpg

And the little budding fuckers :)

post-46546-0-59117200-1327040050_thumb.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME FELLAS, any input is much appreciated!!

peace out, bong on!!

laterz

Jadcla

post-46546-0-79645400-1327040239_thumb.jpg

Edited by jadcla

looking good jadcla,

there is allways a bit of stress associated with planting in pots outdoors in summer, the black colouration attracts heat, which can really dry out soil before your next water. Also what soil are you using looks like it could do with some more drainage.

Apart from that, the plants look really healthy, nice work, looking forward to the next updates :)

anthesis:

hey mate, the good thing about where my plannts are, is that the pots dont recieve much sun at all but the plant it self gets roughly 7+ hours of full sunlight :)... my mix is 1/3 perlight to 2/3 potting mix and about 2-3 inches of rocks on the bottom... im putting some chicken shit on top and watering it in on sunday :).... im pretty sure it has some pretty good drainage :)...

thanks for the advice buddy :) and thanks for the good words :)

yeh next update will be on tuesday-wednesday :)... they arent really changing much anymore, just getting really fucking bushy!!

cheers mate,

jadcla

hey fellas,

went 0ut and bught some new fert today :)

GOGO juice, liquid potash and triple boost... would it be safe to mix these three tgether?

gogo juice doesnt have NPK.. liquid potash is PK 4-20 and triple boost is NPK 10-2-4 i think...

thanks guys, catch you all later