Arrests over marijuana website

Guest Wilderbud

This same event happened when telephones were invented - the hippies freaked out big time back then [whos calling who and whos saying what].

Its only weed and as long as youre not abusing anyone it should all be fine - anti-marijuana laws are futile.

Its all common sense really. While we are at, you should only use a digital camera to take photos of grow. People have been busted by photo shops when developing thier photos too.

But also remember that not everyone here grows or smokes for that matter. So unless you admitt or prove it (ie photos) then the best thing they could hit you with is "consipracy to commit a crime". But like I said, if you are a personal grower, not selling, and not hurting one, then this is extremely unlikely. And if you do get caught and can prove that its personal, then you'll most likely get a slap on the wrist and fine with the way the laws are going (slowly but surely).

Chief

Guest Beerstud

Marijuana Home Delivery - Sponsored by the Canadian Marijuana Party

the canadian government leaves this site alone :)

GOD BLESS CANADA!

:P p.s. i'm thinking of travelling to australia/new zealand next year..what are the actually pot laws like? from what i gather it's differefernt state to state...;) if this is true what's the best state?

email: melloyellow2099@hotmail.com

gee beerstud, your bloody bright aint ya, i know its only a hotmail address but its still stupid to put any email addresses on posts especially given whats already been talked about in this thread! ;)

Anyway agreed aussie ac, that is very good post and should be pinned, although i can see it might scare off some of the more paranoid members :) Like has already been said, be sensible and you should be right, i guess its also a case of knowing what the risks are if the worst were to happen, im in Vic (ya i know personal infromation but try finding a guy called kermit in the whole state :P ) so i know its pretty slack here, i know of a guy who got caught with about 100 plants and got a fine, albeit a $20k fine but he doesnt have to pay it and just has to do community service work to pay it off. But if i was in Qld i would be fucking paranoid as and would never grow outdoors because from what i know the laws there are alot harsher.

As for hosting thru drugsense, why on earth would you host through a site that has the word drug in it hence making it a prime target for cops looking for sites to bust?? i dont how good their encryption is but their name in itself makes them a target doesnt it??

As for hosting thru drugsense, why on earth would you host through a site that has the word drug in it hence making it a prime target for cops looking for sites to bust?? i dont how good their encryption is but their name in itself makes them a target doesnt it??

Because they're a legitimate, respected drug law reform group. They literally run or host hundreds of law reform and news sites - most of the major ones. They know what they're doing, politically and legally. They're in Canada. Cops are very much aware of drugsense.org and all of their affiliated sites and sub-projects - but they're acting entirely within the law. There is real safety in numbers with these guys. If anyone tries to take down one of their sites they have some of the best lawyers and civil liberties people at their disposal. These guys form the core of Internet based drug law reform efforts in Canada and the USA. At the very least we should get this site out of the USA if that's where it truly resides.

o.k what whould it cost to change the site from us to canada.

we all as o s members should try to contribute to this .

you can put me and billy down for 50

in the last couple of months my growin and attitudes towards stealth have come up at least another level.

before joining OS i'd never given much thought to specific seed strains, let alone take clones from it.

well, what a turn around that has been.

i'm now taking great clones from great strains.

being here has also reinforced my love for growing.

i hope i don't sound like i'm pissin in ya pockets, but i really do appreciate the help i've recieved from ya's

cheers

wade

Edited by wade ounce

Guest Beerstud

if u want to move hosting ..i know i jsut started posting here adn ahven't even registered yet...but i could prolby look into moving it for ya...i know some people who host large game sites and they get their hosting for liek seven bucks a month canadian...so i dunno if u guys want ne help my email is up there ;)

and as for leaving my email..i odn't think u understand the state of marijuana in canada :)...it's pretty laid back i would say...im not worried atelast! :P

Cheers!