Rolling joints and spliffs

I know this is a crazy thing to say on a "stoner" forum:P But I cannot roll a joint for shit. I mean I truly suck, I cant get the weed to stay in, I cant get the papers to roll around each other, and if I ever get close, it is all crinkled adn falls apart.

Joints arent really my favourite smoke, bongs have to go up top, but for parties and just the whole superiority of smoking a nice fatty....you can go past a J.

So could someone please lend a hand, or point me towards a good rolling site?

Thanks alot

Maynard

I know this is a crazy thing to say on a "stoner" forum:P But I cannot roll a joint for shit. I mean I truly suck, I cant get the weed to stay in, I cant get the papers to roll around each other, and if I ever get close, it is all crinkled adn falls apart.

Joints arent really my favourite smoke, bongs have to go up top, but for parties and just the whole superiority of smoking a nice fatty....you can go past a J.

So could someone please lend a hand, or point me towards a good rolling site?

Buy a rolling machine.

Guest Wilderbud
Just use 3 fingers of your left hand to hold the paper in a cylinder, drop a gram of weed in it as chunks, then use your thumbs to push the tapered end in to complete the cylinder then roll, stick and smoke. ;)

Do a search for joint rolling techniques or similar, I think someone here has previously posted a link to a site which shows a few hundred different ways to roll joints. :)

Buy a packet of rollies, a packet of papers and sit down and roll the lot. You'll get the hang of rolling generally, which you can also then apply to rolling wacky tobaccy smokes instead of normal ones. ;)

I usually just put two papers together, (line up the crease of the lower paper with the bottom edge of the paper to be joined) and that gives you a bit of a better roll for mj... Try not to chop up too fine either, a coarse chop is better for a joint than a fine one. ;)

Hope that helps mate, and good luck with rolling, I'm sure you'll be an expert in no time. :)

Guest Babybear

i just get to pieces of rolly paper stick em together "WAIT" till is dry Add lil tabacy to your chop (do this over a plate less wasteage)help rolly it up ,, i use my bother phumbs an bother pointers to roll,once finished i fold one end into smoke an chuck a lil rolled up cardbord at other end so can hopld it good an less shit on mouth.

i learnt how to roll joint from rollin ciggies when i thoguth id save money ;)