• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Rolling joints and spliffs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Maynard

Maynard

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
I know this is a crazy thing to say on a "stoner" forum:P But I cannot roll a joint for shit. I mean I truly suck, I cant get the weed to stay in, I cant get the papers to roll around each other, and if I ever get close, it is all crinkled adn falls apart.
Joints arent really my favourite smoke, bongs have to go up top, but for parties and just the whole superiority of smoking a nice fatty....you can go past a J.
So could someone please lend a hand, or point me towards a good rolling site?

Thanks alot

Maynard

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

(Guest) niall

(Guest) niall
  • Guests

I know this is a crazy thing to say on a "stoner" forum:P But I cannot roll a joint for shit. I mean I truly suck, I cant get the weed to stay in, I cant get the papers to roll around each other, and if I ever get close, it is all crinkled adn falls apart.
Joints arent really my favourite smoke, bongs have to go up top, but for parties and just the whole superiority of smoking a nice fatty....you can go past a J.
So could someone please lend a hand, or point me towards a good rolling site?

Buy a rolling machine.

(Guest) Wilderbud

(Guest) Wilderbud
  • Guests
Just use 3 fingers of your left hand to hold the paper in a cylinder, drop a gram of weed in it as chunks, then use your thumbs to push the tapered end in to complete the cylinder then roll, stick and smoke. ;)

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
Do a search for joint rolling techniques or similar, I think someone here has previously posted a link to a site which shows a few hundred different ways to roll joints. :)

Buy a packet of rollies, a packet of papers and sit down and roll the lot. You'll get the hang of rolling generally, which you can also then apply to rolling wacky tobaccy smokes instead of normal ones. ;)

I usually just put two papers together, (line up the crease of the lower paper with the bottom edge of the paper to be joined) and that gives you a bit of a better roll for mj... Try not to chop up too fine either, a coarse chop is better for a joint than a fine one. ;)

Hope that helps mate, and good luck with rolling, I'm sure you'll be an expert in no time. :)
"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-1894) and the New York Mayor's Committee on Marihuana (1944), that the long-term consumption of cannabis in 'moderate' doses has no harmful effects"
The Wooton Report, 1969

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
i just get to pieces of rolly paper stick em together "WAIT" till is dry Add lil tabacy to your chop (do this over a plate less wasteage)help rolly it up ,, i use my bother phumbs an bother pointers to roll,once finished i fold one end into smoke an chuck a lil rolled up cardbord at other end so can hopld it good an less shit on mouth.

i learnt how to roll joint from rollin ciggies when i thoguth id save money ;)

Rattdogg

Rattdogg

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 Posts:
Do some jail time, by the end of 3months you'll be a champion roller ;)

But seriously just practice, it takes time.............
Save those funky whales, but shoot them seals......

BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty

BB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 Posts:
  • Interests:Vaping the Volcano, Fitness, Music, Wining and Dining, Travel, Philosophy, Buddhism, NLP, Podcasts, Muay Thai, Systema, Psychedelics
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: none
I'm useless at rolling too, so I use a rolling machine - one of those ones that have a lever on it to control size and it has like a plastic vinyl sheet that runs between two hard plastic rollers....

I also use a short piece of cardboard rolled up instead of a filter and smoke away!

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.