Naycha's outdoor

Not really sure when I took the cuttings to clone, maybe 6 - 8 weeks ago but that's just a guess.

They are ready to be repotted now, can see roots coming out the bottom.

I used a bubble cloner to root the cuttings. The roots showed in 2 days (strain dependent, this is my quickest to root) and I leave in cloner for a while to develop a nice amount of roots. They were put in 1L growbags till roots showed, and then potted up to 5L bags. I have been bringing them indoors at night and leaving a ceiling light on them so they haven't begun to flower yet.

I have made a mother plant of this which is nearly ready to clone, would you like me to show you how I do it when it's ready?

Naycha :peace:

hi nay-- :bongon: great looking kids mate that s connie_waterbonsai.gif ,. an that afie x dynamite your ones are doing better than mine , must be that clean syd air pollution im useing lol, we prity much planted the seeds at tthe sam time as each other didnt we ? i put my seeds in as soon as i got back from nimbin - the weekend at budmans ;; lucky his name wasn't burnie lol

your puna budder is looking exellent , i carnt wait to smoke my one, tight arse nug's on em hey , i got given 1 g to :bongon: taist last year :yahoo: very nice clean stone not to buzzy but got me very stoned , an my faverite taist , STRONG BUDHA taist , dont no if mine will be as good as that one was '

both yours seem a tad infront a mine i mighty py e samut that down to pollution to .. pmsl , see you around ,