My outdoor grow 2011-2012

Nice plant looks healthy! I have a locked cage grow area outside covered in shade cloth...still I have a sensor light on it at night (sensor on cage & light in OTHER direction), my pitty roams the yard & I lock the gate at night.... can never be to careful! So many GUNTS want pot but don't wanna put in the greenthumb effort so STEAL em instead. Also I find NOT telling people you grow HELPS! If I need tips or advice I ask here...so people/neighbours continue to think I'm just a stay home mum (with glassy eyes) lol!

Hey How high, thanks for the post, would love to see a pic of your out door area :) Sounds good.. I might have to invest in a welder and some gates and make a cage thinging that locks up :)

Got new pics found my first ones of her to, she is looking good but going really yellow in the centre and down the stem. ???? Any help.

I dont use nothing but sun and water wanted to keep it a all natural grow but i thinks shes suffering now and needs a feed...

Ill post some pics of the first couple of months and photos of what she looks like now.

Thanks all hope to hear from yous..

And this is her most updated pics Enjoy... But i do need some help. Can anyone give me advice on the yellowing going up the stem and centre of the plant which you can see in these pics.

I dont use anything but sun and water... I thnk she needs a feed.. One of my mates said to use potato peels or bannas for nuts but im unsure.

I want to get her as natural as can be, please someone help me i dont like her lookng like this.. The tops and the top of the plant is fine.... Grrrrr

Cheers... Bigtime

post-43896-0-19778400-1327203411_thumb.jpg

post-43896-0-85700500-1327203639_thumb.jpg

post-43896-0-20211000-1327203777_thumb.jpg

post-43896-0-68392200-1327204043_thumb.jpg

post-43896-0-56183300-1327204190_thumb.jpg

Whichever "mate" told you that banana and potato peels were a good idea needs a clip around the ear'ole.

Bad enough if he does it at home, let alone destroying YOUR cannabis plants.

Suggested reading for you.

(And anyone else who thinks cannabis plants like banana peels, ffs.)

https://cannabis.com...t-to-grow-dope/

Edited by STONEDAJ69
  • Upvote 1