What would you do with this plant?

...so the ID of the male genitals was mainly from the two sacks hanging off to the left of the main stem about halfway up the 4th picture?

Just making sure another n00b get's his learnin' on, mine are feminised seeds but there will be a day... lol

Thats right cerb....you can see them forming all the way up to the tips if you look carefully but thats easiest ones to see in that pic.

Peace MongyMan

Still couldn't get all pics up but if you guys think it's a male then I won't bother. :( Spewin' this is the only seed I got to sprout out of maybe 40 attempts. :'( I was certain it was female, but I only have comparison photo's found online to go off, you guys would know better. Sadface.

This is what a female plant looks like at preflower...

post-20731-0-99239900-1325828347_thumb.jpg

Pistils are a pair slender hair like structures with a fuzzy coating. They never actually look anything like a regular flower.

Try again, you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Mate, if you have no other plants going (flowering) let it grow &/or smoke it.....nuthin wrong with boy pot - make good joints! Will boost the green stuff if ya makin hash too.

I disagree jj re letting it grow outside. It could pollinate some poor buggers plants. pollen can travel for miles and miles if the wind conditions are right.