Breaking News

Guest billy bonger

Guest billy bonger

They at least can breath easy knowing he won't be back again!,and that the americans are'nt just going to leave without capturing him, like the Gulf war.

But i think the extremist are going to make it hell for the general population with bombs and snyper attacks on the americans are gonna increase.

Guest Wilderbud
The 'innocent until proven guilty' idealism has been laughed at many times - now everyones cheering about capturing an innocent person. The US is now a dictatorship with a large 'war chest' - bad situation when the 'war chest' was only meant to over-power one country and nobody likes to be told what to do. :D

if you want to do that to Saddam i hope you have even better plans for Bush! his dad was bad enough but at least he wasnt fucking stupid like his dimwit son! George Jr is an embarressment to the USA and world politics in general, i wont even get started on Johnny asslicker Howard...... :)

anyway i think it will have negative effects because the stupid americans (sorry to any of our US members, im sure you dont fall within this catergory though) will be sucked into voting for Bush again, the ones that bother voting that is. I would not be suprised either if he met with an untimely death, i mean Hitler was supposed to have committed suicide, but did he really....hmmm? :D

Guest billy bonger
if you want to do that to Saddam i hope you have even better plans for Bush!

I'd pay to see both and throw bin laden in to just for the things he's had done to women in his country :angry: .

:angry: As much as I dislike Bush, I absolutley despise Hussein. He was one of the most cruel, vicious, barbaric, sadistic assholes we've seen in this sometimes shitty world. He's commited more crimes against humanity than Bush has pulled on his dick. He killed like, 4 or 5000 of his own people with biological warheads. The Kurdish. Go ask them what should be done with the bastard..........and the women of his country. The Taliban are another example. Who cares who naffs him, I hope whoever it is does a good job. People like that just shouldn't exist.

This is a father and his infant son, caught in the poison gas attacks.

*Warning, it's graphic*

Victims of the gas attacks in 1988

This is what we need to end, and no, I don't think the way Bush invaded iraq was right, nor the deaths of innocent civillians. But if a person can do something like that to his own people, then I don't care how they eventually get him out. It was Americas fuck-up, let them fix it. Howard should have stayed the hell out of it.

As much as I dislike Bush, I absolutley despise Hussein

I agree, and IMO bush's actions, at least on the surface, seem to have decent motives backing them up, while, as Chev said, saddam idolised Stalin and was a brutal despot, But I would prefer to see him rot in jail, if he dies tomorrow his pain will end, but life in a small cell with no natural light etc would be soul destroying.