Guerrilla photography

Recently on my travels one of my family bought back these deer cameras from the gun shop, they are self contained and motion sensitive so if someone walks past it takes pics day or night, they come in camo and strap to trees or whatever you like and have SD card that pops out and goes straight into laptop, They do the job and may aid any fellow farmers in a few things.

I spend alot of time in the bush and a tip I couldnt stress enough is dont leave markers to your plot, even little things like a stick leaning on a fence stand out, or rocks stacked on top of each other. there's lots of wildlife outhere and its best to use the same trails that the roo's, emu's leave through the bush, most animals in oz have their own little roads they follow place to place and be best to follow these a little and then make ya own diversion.

Dont even leave cigarette buts laying around. On dirt roads remember the tracks you leave on the side of a road if watering, even if ya gotta pull up on the opposite side further back and cross the road, tracks stick out especially after road grading, ya can tell who's been spotlighting by the tracks slowly zig zagging for lights, who's pulled over, farmers know this.Even handy to have a dunny roll if you ever do get seen walking out the bush to ya car.

This may not apply to where you live but just consider the little things like kickin a stone over, breaking branches that will turn yellow or brown where others may notice it, once your in the thick scrub or bush such things arent the worry but your entry point should be kept as stealth as possible. Take it easy and all the best this summer. Lungfood