'Lush' - SFV OG Kush x Lemon Thai

very luscious indeed naycha! are you gonna be moving these inside and growing them with a light? all the plants I keep putting outdoors keep flowering at like 10-15cm, anway keep up the great work and looking foward to seeing the end result.

#stay young and grow em big!

gday nay ..

mate those were the first cuts ya did aye..im all confussed..

so from seed ya took cuts...selected mums from them..

took cuts of mums..(#1,#3,#5)..witch are the bottom pics of last post.. .

and have just taken more cuts from ya mums....top pic last post.....man you been chargin

lots of nice easter colas for you aye....no #5 fav..

always a tip top show mate ....bit of a allrounder arnt ya....gotta be smthin aye..im watchin lol

very luscious indeed naycha! are you gonna be moving these inside and growing them with a light? all the plants I keep putting outdoors keep flowering at like 10-15cm, anway keep up the great work and looking foward to seeing the end result.

#stay young and grow em big!

These plants I have been bringing inside at night and leaving a ceiling light on for them, this way they keep on vegging. When I'm ready for them to flower I'll just leave them outside to do their thing.

gday nay ..

mate those were the first cuts ya did aye..im all confussed..

so from seed ya took cuts...selected mums from them..

took cuts of mums..(#1,#3,#5)..witch are the bottom pics of last post.. .

and have just taken more cuts from ya mums....top pic last post.....man you been chargin

lots of nice easter colas for you aye....no #5 fav..

always a tip top show mate ....bit of a allrounder arnt ya....gotta be smthin aye..im watchin lol

Somehow I think you got it spot on, you must be following closely.

Yeah seeds were planted in dirt and are out the farm fairly neglected, one in a growbag and the other 2 transplanted fairly late into pots. One was purposely pollinated so all things well I should get some nice seeds of #1 female x #2 male.

Actually this is the third time I've cut the mums, just took a dozen after the last cut 2 weeks ago. A dozen clones every two weeks isn't too shabby and there will be a few lurkers taken in the meantime too.

I'm really hangin out to flower these out with proper attention, trying not to jump the gun so I can do it right. You can see the new growth started coming out with less leaf fingers due to the stress of being moved outside. They have just begun to increase in number again which is a good sign. Plan to move them outdoor permanently in a week.

Naycha :peace:

Edited by Naycha