christmas time drys

JUST A BIT! After recovering I realised I had only meant the 5 minutes it takes for you to pick yourself up off the floor after shocking yourself unconscious with the idea of running out of weed... or conciously stopping of your own volition....

GAAAAH!!! *Thud*

*Picks self up, shakes head and packs another cone*

There I go again... Would somebody please mindtrick me so I can't keep bringing this up? My head's getting sore from falling off this chair, and my kitties are looking at me funny.... :( :( ::D:

Guest safetypin

i think it's a combination of things.

1. People (yes dealers are ppl too) go away for Christmas, some might not actually bother to deal, as they have enough money and they can sit back and relax. :(

2. The heat leading up to Christmas dryes the buds to near nothing.

3. People are keeping the buds to themselves cos they know Santa would rather a spliff and beer than milk and cookies.

4. It could have something to do with the seasons? Harvest is around April - May for the outdoor growers. (right?) 6 months later is Christmas, that's a long time. Of course there are people who harvest twice a year or plant earlier and harvest later, but this could be one of the main reasons, why it's dry around christmas .

5. Mr. Sky Walker I know you have special Jedi powers, light sabres and the like, but please refrain from galavanting around here showing them off.

Not smoking over the Christmas holidays?

PLEASE!!!

i think it's a combination of things.

1. People (yes dealers are ppl too) go away for Christmas, some might not actually bother to deal, as they have enough money and they can sit back and relax. :(

2. The heat leading up to Christmas dryes the buds to near nothing.

3. People are keeping the buds to themselves cos they know Santa would rather a spliff and beer than milk and cookies.

4. It could have something to do with the seasons?  Harvest is around April - May for the outdoor growers. (right?)  6 months later is Christmas, that's a long time. Of course there are people who harvest twice a year or plant earlier and harvest later, but this could be one of the main reasons, why it's dry around christmas .

5. Mr. Sky Walker I know you have special Jedi powers,  light sabres and the like,  but please refrain from galavanting around here showing them off.

PLEASE!!!

If i was a dealer, I wouldn't bother selling over chrisi, Id want to see family or if i was growing, Id not want to supply for same reasons. If i did, I want extra cash for doing so. Not sell a Single,Stick,Gram,Bud,Baggie,or ashie. Hell i used to keep a supply for chrisi, Id arrange a harvest specificaly for that time of year. I know other growers r harvesting earlier n thed sell out even if theyd harvest once a month. if u dont get bud u better save bud if u cant afford 2 smoke Grow it's hell rewarding :(

Guest Wilderbud

PLEASE!!!

Haha, so true.

I wanted to go camping with a few ounces of homegrown bud this Christmas but some dick chopped some of my plant and made me screw it up from paranoia [i moved it and it went seedy then yellowed then got mould - wasted 4 months]. :(

Anyway, head season will be good - I cant wait for some free outdoor bud! :(

Guest billy bonger

:( What a horrible idea, i've never ever been without for christmas, even when i've been forced to chase it !. An early crop(personal for yourself) is the best idea or if you have to, make your dealer aware that you are going to want a certain amount, if you've got a good reliable source he/she should save it for you or make sure he/she has it when you need it!

Sorry to hear about ya plant WB

Billy-bonger :(