• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

ORGANIC PESTICIDES

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TUGBOAT

TUGBOAT

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I have read about people using a garlic/habanero pepper concoction to ward off pests. I realise that this will be a very short term solution which will require frequent applications but I'm only growing a few plants outdoors in pots so that doesn't pose a problem. I am yet to find a recipe for brewing this stinky spicy spray and was wondering if anyone has experimented or is aware of a recipe for a spray like this. I am looking to use organic methods to keep the bugs at bay because I want to produce pure unadulterated weed. I've had problems with whiteflie and other pests on my veggies in the past and I'll be damned if I'll let the little buggers eat away my prize young seedlings or sticky bud for that matter.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.