How stoned are you when you log in?

Guest billy bonger

How stoned are you when you log in?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I maintain the firm belief that those who take breakfast cones toast the day as God's special people.

When I can I do. The romance of discretion and the joy of other smokers have helped me through some trying times.

When ripped, the clouds, wind and light take to themselves special significance. And a cup of coffee with a view to some tobacco is a rite as much as a right!

"reading a text book or writing an essay isn't as hard as you'd think when you're stoned. it just takes some getting used to" And Tyler is correct. The late Carl Sagan made similar observations. If more people got shit-faced and then started thinking we'd have a revolution on our hands. As it is we've only got blood on our hands. Its all we've ever know.

All we've ever know...

"...it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord...But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect."

The First Book of Moses

Chapter 4

Ok I'm definately not always wasted when I log in, but when I am I severly re-consider the length and difficulty of my password :D... but then I think... meh... if i can't even bladdy remember it who the fuck else is gonna ;). Hmm I'm so bored... I think I'm gonna go blow soap bubbles for my dog :D.. it's nice and windy out...

:D and bubbles

Pebbz