How stoned are you when you log in?

Guest billy bonger

How stoned are you when you log in?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest billy bonger

I often wonder how stoned everyone is, there are times when i'm number 1 :;): ;) and times..see number 4 ;) .Anyway feel free to post each time you log in if ya like ;) .

Billy-bonger ;)

i put wasted. my vapouriser and mull sits next to my computer and are usually turned on at the same time. so I'm not wasted when I log on but it doesn't take long.

I'm not wasted now, but its the morning y'know. How many people get wasted first up in the morning? Can't seem to do it myself. But what I like to do is have a space cookie just before going to bed and I wake up stoned. Magic ;)

I'm not wasted now, but its the morning y'know. How many people get wasted first up in the morning? Can't seem to do it myself. But what I like to do is have a space cookie just before going to bed and I wake up stoned. Magic
Yup, I'm a cone flaker ;) Have a couple most mornings, naughty naughty ;) I'm about to be wasted, a bit behind schedule this morning. You just got pot in them cookies boy? ;) :;):

No better start to the day than breaky cones ;) ,if i'm doing alright for MJ i'm stoned everyday ;)

The 3 c's, coffee, cones and cigarettes (Terribly bad for me i know).

Billy-bonger ;)

I'm number 4 at the moment and probably will be for a while ;) (thanks to bloody spider mites :angry: )

It sucks having no weed, especially when you've been a wake n bake girl every day for the past 15 years ;) , total shock to the system, can't sleep, can't eat, it's like being given mega doses of bad speed, not nice

Bleg ;)

Heh heh... three "c" man myself, although I'd add a round of peanut butter on toast to that list of first thing in the morning... I have to give pills to 2 cats and let them and their sisters out, and then back in in 5 mins, and out again... and get them breakfast... *sigh* so by the time I finally sit down a good 1/2 hr has passed... you just gotta wake up with a bong after that lot... :;):

Still, nothing like a happy cat coming up and sitting in your lap first thing in the morning when you've just had the first sip of coffee, the first bong is floating through the air and you're just cruuuuuuzin. ;)

Still, should cut down, not terribly good for ya, don' t ya know. ;)

Pretty much a given that I'll be wasted if I'm here... if not I'll soon be getting the pipe out anyway... ;)