Marijuana Australiana

Well the site I've been harping on and on about is finally open ;)

www.MarijuanaAustraliana.net

Please come on over and check it out, register an account and post to the forums. This is your site, the whole point of this project is to give us a place to discuss and plan the outright legalisation of cannabis in Australia. I'm not hosting anything to do with cultivation, the primary focus is on cannabis law reform. I'm not trying to replace OzStoners or split the community - this site is fantastic.

Please get involved! We're not going to get anywhere without your support, we need as many Australians to register and contribute as possible. You don't have to come out of the closet or reveal your identity, you don't have to take action in public and risk arrest, you can just sit back and join in the debate, give us ideas and tell us how you think we can move towards legalisation.

The secondary focus is on forming something of a Cannabis Users Group - providing health and medical information for all of us. Your health is important, and while cannabis is extremely low on the harm scale there are fairly simple things you can do to minimise the impact of cannabis use on your health. The Government's policy of Zero Tolerance and abstinance is not helping us one bit, we need to start looking out for ourselves and learn how to use cannabis more safely.

This is a long-term project. We're not going to achieve anything overnight, this is going to take years and it's going to need a lot of planning and co-ordination right across Australia. But we need to start somewhere, and I think the best thing we can do to start is to build up a community of like-minded people and start talking about it. Everyone's thought about legalising cannabis at some stage, we need you to come and share those ideas with us, tell us what you think needs doing, how can we improve the lives of cannabis users?

The only way we can do this is together.

Thanks guys :P

Guest Wilderbud
Ive only come back in here to let yous all know that

Why should we believe you?

AA, your title bar is wider than the rest of the page. I suggest you use some CSS positioning to place the search over the marijuana leaf for better effect. I use the Mozilla-Firebird web browser and my screen resolution is 800x600 [which is still the standard screen size to target].

I cant wait to see the videos but first I have to change my ISP as Hellstra is eating my money right now.

*goes to register*

Ive only come back in here to let yous all know that

Why should we believe you?

Oh come on guys, let me have one thread that doesn't end up in the Bitching Room ::P:

AA, your title bar is wider than the rest of the page. I suggest you use some CSS positioning to place the search over the marijuana leaf for better effect. I use the Mozilla-Firebird web browser and my screen resolution is 800x600 [which is still the standard screen size to target].

It's all done by PHPNuke, I've never done any CSS myself just basic html so I'll look into it. I'm using Firebird under Linux myself at 1024x768 and it's great, I haven't heard of anyone using 800x600 for many, many years man :;):

fucking well done aussie activist. kudos to you for actually doing something for the cause.

I can't tell what your site is like yet, I can't get it to load :mellow: Damn computer, I think I got a virus.

fucking very nice looking site mate. well done. That is tuely impressive. keep up the good work :P

@pipeman,

I am not going to try an give you advice on PC's but I use a PII and my PC works better at MA than OS, in particular almost every time I post here it goeson the board but my PC crashes the explorer window OS is in but MAisfine even the biggest posts I have there. I don't know if that helped but that is what happens to me, be great to see pipeman_newest member at the bottom of the forums page :P ,