Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

smashed dog shit sounds like a good idea. Honestly i was thinking that yesterday and i rembered that i hadnt been pissing at the spot for a while. But yeah ill get some dog shit and keep taking it there. Pop down at woolies tonight or tomorrow night and get some fish emulsions. Not sure if im over watering them or not but every time i go i just use my judgement by looking at how dry the coco peat. But lately its been pretty damn hot and so I want them to have the most water and nutrients possible. But will post some update pics up tomorrow night. Theres no branchs blocking the sun by the way. Main thing blocking the sun is the flyscreen I have over the plant but ill remove those in the next few days. Thanks for the tips.

Cheers syco

hi syco ,

i just sore you say something about 6 to 7 liters twice a week , theres alot of coco an deep , ive never used coco before , an the last 3 pics deff lookd more like to much water than not anoth N,

next time you give em a good water , lift each bin before you water , when its dry , an then again when you sock it , an youll get use to the weight , might be easer way to tell if the bins light it needs water , or still heavy dont water , a couple weeks of doing that you' get prity useto it ,

hay if its all coco , shouldnt you be useing a hydro mix

Edited by smashed1

smashed smart thinking man. I should of thought of that. About the hydro mix not to sure man. My mate started growing when he was probably 14 years old. His about 19 now. He knows a little about hydro to. Not that you can never know to much but I doubt its an issue. Im abit clueless about hydro so my game plan was basically to feed as much nutrients as possible and always stay on my game. My theory was that when the coco peat dries up and you give it a nutrient feed the coco peat would absorb the nutrients to a certain degree. I also mixed a very small amount of potting mix. But i got the idea from my mate who once went to the middle of the bush through 180L of coco peat into the ground and grew a giant bugger. Unfortuanatly the roo's mauled it before it hit full flowering. Obviously his was abit differt cause his roots could go into the actual ground but ill ask my mate about the hydro mix. But you gota bear with me abit this is only my second year of growing so im still llearning. Whats a hydro mix do anyway? Cheers syco

Also the main reason i chose to go with coco peat is because it is very light and allows a lot of oxygen there for promoting more root growth but the downfall to that i guess is that it doesn't have any nutrients or trace minerals.

Syco, you are dead on with your last statement, those sort of mediumd are usually reserved for i doors as the plant gets all the nutrients it needs from the mix being fed to it regularly. U said you have bit of potting mix inthere so that is probably keeping them going...

U need to buy some good quality nitrients, and one thing i ised to do a while back was get a 5-10 litre container with lid, drill a small whole in it and then put a small piece of irrigation hose out the hole with a dripper on the end ( oneof those one you turn right and left to determine drip size ). Stick them on your plants at a small drop that can use the whole lot in abput 2 days, works well...... And saves ya going up every day !

Thanks alot tankavich. I went to the grow yesterday sorry couldnt take the camera with me as I went straight from my friends place. I will 100 percent take photos in the next 2- 3 days. All was good. The plants leaves are dark green now. Shows how quick they can take up nutrients compared to 1.5 weeks ago where they were nearly all yeloowish. I fed em again with yates thrive and abit of dynamic lifter. Gota still pop into bunnings get some fish emulsion than create a tea for em. The church is still in the lead with side branch's now actually taking off. They are about 5cm. I thought about taking the flyscreen off but I said it want hurt another 2 1 week or so to just give them that extra protection. The church is about to grow out of the fences height so the fly screen will come off her this week probably. The arjans haze has the darkest green leaves. The hawaiin snow which got bent last time from swtrong winds and as a rsult of the fence flying over has straightened back up and is flying in terms of growth is an under statement.

Sorry guys really wanted to get those pics up but just couldn't risk coming back home. My parents are abit suspicious but they have probably come to accept the facts. I try to educate people on the matter of what pot really is and all the bull shit the media portrays about it and the gains which pharmicutical companies make etc etc etc but some people just dont want to listen. My dad just thinks its stupid to play around with the law but that's true and is looking out for my best interests.

Never the less I will defiently get some pics up in the next 3 days. Sorry peeps. Cheers

Syco

Edited by syco7

Can't wait to see the pics , and when you do take off the flyscreen they will go mental :)!

Right on with the media bullshit. It's all political crap and everyone's too brainwashed to make up their own minds .

Just do your own thing , weeds a great thing when used properly and I hope your plants make it to harvest :)

DD

thanks DD probz gona take off the flyscreen tonight for the church and see how it goes till the end of the week. If it has no problems then ill take all the other ones off to. Need to also hunt for some good old dog shit haha. Sorry for not having posted up the pics yet. Its been rainy as hell in Sydney and is expected to continue to rain till the end of the week or more. Hopefully ill go tonight, give em abit of nutes take some pics and see how they going. Defiently hope they reach to harvest. No doubt the whole experience of growing is a great one but when harvest time arrives its just a whole new feeling. Cant wait to see the differnt types of heads especially wana see what the hawaiin snow is gona be like. Hope it can also take wet weather cause I know Sydneys a wet place and it constantly is raining. Dopedogg you live in Victoria right. My mate asked me to ask you if you know of any known national parks or any bush which is good for growing. With that I mean it is isolated from society, has good dry bush and has water sources. My friend is just sick of this wet weather stuffing the plants. Cheers

Syco

Ooh good i hope it goes well without the flyscreen !

Make sure you have lots of snail and slug detterents in place so they dont get eaten alive :)

I cant wait to see how they turn out either man :)

Im excited for everyone elses grows just incase mine turns to shit .

Yep im in Vic, and theres lots of places good to grow away from people.

It depends what area he lives in though,

he just needs to get out there, be smart about it and go where no other man will ;)

If you watch on youtube this guy

BROWN DIRT WARRIOR

theres tonnes of good ways to grow and not visit too often !

Lookin forward to the photos man and i hope the rain lays off a bit !

DD

• Upvote 1