US patents Cannabis

well high fellow Oz Stoners, i was reading a few tweets today and came across this artical, regarding a u.s patent on cannabinoids, as we all know marijuana is class one drug, due to the lack of medicinal value.

know in a huge back flip on them selves the u.s government has put a patent on 'cannabinoids' not the plant, so this means that only the u.s gov can sell marijuana as a mediciene..

im sure you will all find this fantastic reading as i did..

http://stopthedrugwar.org/speakeasy/2008/jul/23/significance_us_govt_cannabinoid

enjoy the read, and ill catch ya in the chat room..

sirvapealot..:bongon:

AND Amsterdam is being forced to cahnge its position. They now owe royalties to teh USA ?? u think they can afford to pay?? nope so they close. No more cafes for tourists at teh end of 2011, & the cafe's have to sell weed no stronger than 15%

typical yanki business tactics. shonkey.

now they have cornered the market the entire world own the USA a royalty.

That they now exclusivly have because of a drug war they started.

COULD anyone else have bought the rights to cannabanoids.

If so then

DOH! but how can u patent somethign that has been made illigal.

I think this manuver is both

Illegal and immoral business practice.

they are forcing the calfornia clubs to shut down not pay a royalty

or a tax BUT close.

AND I dared to have a glimmer or hope for humanity.

This proves that even the dog of war can ruin our lives.

:thumbdown: with America

carn australia show em how its done ... :thumbsup:

guess that now defn hush hush and on the QT.

:bongon:

Yeah ... Kinda Old News now but thanks for posting anyway. :peace:

(Needed a new source for that patent , not that it is hard to find ... when it's on your mind :help: )

Was that the Link you wanted to leave? ... Just checking .. (I thought there was gonna be a big article on the subject or sumthin :D)

The Comments were a good read , that's for sure ... shows that not All US peepz are brainwashed morons :) It's true. :yinyang:

There's so many 'well-researched stoners out there' and you often find some very brilliant comments on related subjects. :thumbsup:

That's a good site too ... Very Informational with an Intelligent crowd ... I have read and used much stuff from there in the past. :bongon:

Cheers :bongon:

:wave:

Are patents enforcable worldwide or just in America? The whole patent system seems like a huge big joke.

you have to pay for the privalege but yeah you can take out a world patent on just about anything.

you could patent the number 420 anf anyone that wanted to use that for profit would have to pay you money.

Islam belives that America is the great satan, they might be right