does anyone else do this?

:reallyexcited: *Licks Lips!!*

I usually have cereal, coz it's nice and cool. That new milo cereal go's down a treat!! Cheese on toast is nice, 8-12 slices of that fill me up nicely!!

Don't often order pizza, as i have to walk/ride about 10km to the nearest delivery point, living out in tha country does have it's downsides!!

It sucks tho, i always buy potatoe chips and i eat them but i can never stop and my mouth turns to potato slush and it gets caught in my teeth and arrggh it's fucked!!

This happens to me all the time... i used to visit the take away down the road...everytime i went in there i would laugh at the girl behind the counter as soon as she asked what i wanted... now im to embarrassed to go back, im forced to cook my own. i made " SATAY MINCE" the other night, basiclly it was beef mince, with a bit of onion and garlic, then a splash of soy and half a jar of crunchy peanut butter !!! was great at the time...

But the best munchies are sour glow worms, but if you eat a whole bag your mouth starts to bleed.

ha munchies is a topic and a half ::(: me and my mate have cooked so many good things when were stoned he gets realy creative like turned 2min noodles made the nicest flouvoring 4 em spicces and herbs :P mj 2 steaks on tha bbq with buds and heaps a butter ta melt in suprisingly it did work and get us ripped cake we made outa tha butter we made :( went 4 a walk and on tha way bac i kept sitin down and sayin hang on i need a rest then fall asleep for15mins hapened 3 ta 4 times on tha way home :( same butter on a piece of vegiemight toast ripped again the best biggest nachos with sour cream that we made and couldnt eat coz we ate to many starbursts lolies us 2 went ta visit a mate in another town big concert and shit hapnin that weekend i go lets go get dinner we were so ripped and pissed i couldnt stop lol and my mate goes man wat do u want i go get watever mate so we each have a tbone steak each mmm so tasty after tha concert the night bf smoked so much couldnt be bother cooking em 4 dinner he goes can we get these fresh prawns i go yep grap em he sees this bag of giant rum balls grab them to as well as bottle of coke sevral difrent loloies and other things i cant remember i waz to busy talkin ta sum fine young chix lol wat a big shop that waz 4 munchies

haha yeah,

maccas staff dont know what hit em when i go in there bent off my head, I'm such a cunt over the speaker phone when im ordering then when i get to the window im so embarrassed haha...

75771[/snapback]

I work at Maccas, so try not to go into my own store when I'm ripped, I'm senior crew, the store manager would kill me! I love it when stoners come in though, we make tonnes of money, because I convince them they need a large meal and a dessert, and I get a giggle out of it too :(

I usually go to the other local Maccas or get deep-fried Mars Bars and potato cakes from the local Fish and Chip shop, but I try and act as normal as possible, I don't want them to laugh at me next time they see me pull up!

:( I've got a thing for fruity bix when I'm bent (the wildberry one), I also love cornflakes and rice bubbles :thumbsup

Maccas........mmmmmmmmm double quarter pounder with cheese meal is my regular thing, damn addictive junk food! They must've created maccas with stoners in mind ::(:

The most desperate munchie food I've ever had is...a head of lettuce + a jar of peanut butter. We all sat around dipping the lettuce in the peanut butter...:(

I had a combination at a party that led to me vomiting once...jatz, sliced tomato, french onion dip, sliced cheese, sliced strawberry, salami, all squashed into my mouth...i swear it made a chemical reaction in my stomach :thumbdown

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.