does anyone else do this?

mmmmm munchieeeessss hehehe

ummm i always cook a shitload of toast wen im stoned. and also cereal is awesome too i can cook alright so i sometimes make a huge curry as well with wateva meat veges or rice i have!

the best food is the GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICHES that you buy from a star mart. they are the absolute shiznit wen you are ripped!!! love to hear if anyone else loves these things too :thumbsup

:peace: ya i know that feeling, one night i had a 12 inch pizza, a pie some donuts and coolaid

near the end of the pizza i swear my mouth was full with blood, with all the greese i couldnt tell

i should have gotten high b4 i orderd the pizza that way it would still be warm

me and my smoking buddy usualy ride our bikes or run to the park b4 or after we get stoned, there we go on the swings and stuff sometimes we run to as many schools as we can and find a way onto the roof

so when we get back we're quiet tierd and often order pizza

Hey,yeah ive made some weird stuff to munch when stoned.Once me and my mate raided my mums farm for fresh fruit and decided to make a lemon merangue pie.The crust came out perfect(suprisingly)but the filling was rotten cause we put orange and grapefruit in with the lemon.That is one thing i will never ever make again.

Lemon meringue pie. Mmmmmyum. I ususally stuff the crust when I bake that and I tend to make the filling too thick too. But the meringue(Is that how you spell it?) turns out perfect.

Mind you pavolas are my forte. Once a friend and myself cooked some mince up, added soy sauce, abit of worchester sauce. tom sauce, abit of erb cooked that for abit, then added pineapple pieces and a can of spaghetti. May sound disgusting but is actually tastes quite nice.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.