does anyone else do this?

Guest Babybear

:huh: yes i do/done that haha

usally when im stoned i make really yummy shit well smells like it at time :D usally by time i made it im not so stoned an taste like shit But everyone eles likes it

I get so stoned I just sit there eating raw macaroni cheese outta the box or drinking sauce or american mustard and complaining about how hungry I am and how bad it tastes.

I like sitting back with a tin of Quik and a big spoon and a glass of milk for when it goes up my nose.

My missus made an interesting stoned meal once, her special lasagne which consisted of a piece of bread, a layer of sauce a piece of bread another layer tomato sauce repeated a few times, covered in cheese and cooked in the microwave.

but she made some good stoned meals too, like 50/50 condensed milk/sugar cooked in a saucepan, tasted like condensed milk but sweeter and with burnt bits.

nowdays she cooks a great lasagne when I unchain her.

I was stoned and cooked up a storm once, all my friends praised me for being so stoned yet still being able to make risotto...

When one of my friends cooked up some more the next morning and felt sick the game was up.. I had only mixed one of those sauce satchets you get with the taco bill kits and rice then nuked it in the microwave for a few minutes. I also polished a ridicolous amount of vita brits with vegimite on them a couple of times, the things basically crumbled as soon as you took a bite out of them. Soy Sauce and rice used to be a treat when I was lazy and stoned as well... Im always cooking up shitty meals when stoned lucky for me now I live right near a very cheap take away which I visit religiously stoned.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.