yellow fan leaves

Hi ya growers.

Every time i grow i am either not noticing or too stoned to notice about fan leaves: Once you turn to 12/12 should you start losing fan leaves near the bottom and around the middle of the plant? By losing i mean going yellow and dying off- not too many but enough to get paraniod about.

Anybody who takes notice of these things may be able to help.

thanks

I've got two plants about 10 cm tall and the bottom leaves are turning yellow and dying. They are under two 2 foot flouro tubes so could they be absorbing nutrients from their leaves because there is not enough light ? Also the very tips of the leaves have turned brown.

Guest Wilderbud
I've got two plants about 10 cm tall and the bottom leaves are turning yellow and dying. They are under two 2 foot flouro tubes so could they be absorbing nutrients from their leaves because there is not enough light ?

Sounds like they want some 1/3 strength nutrients.

Also the very tips of the leaves have turned brown.

Did you just give them some full strength nutrients?