YANKS go even Crazier

Freedom from aggression in California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

37flthd - 15-2-2005 at 01:08 PM

Well, here's one scenario:

Enter Helga, german pointer for a stealthy agency specializing in procuring test subjects for psychic/genetic research in the good old US of A. I get noticed, having powerful energies already in my posession. I'm offered my life-long dream of freedom to be me, the keys to a great vehicle and money to see me on my way. Little did I realize at the time that I was already a genetic experiment from another dynasty altogether. I get on the road, intent on spiritual growth and an attempt at modeling my life after Christ. Up to now, I'm so excited to be on the road, I have no suspicians whatsoever that I'm in any kind of danger. Wish that I could say that now, as I'm remembering all of this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now dont get me wrong here, i dont agree at all with what the cops did to thos children at that school, but i think there are alot of police that are the way they are because of how they get treated on job. Can you imagin all the abuse ya get when trying to break up a drunken fight or or seeing mutilated bodys at car wrecks. Having needles, guns, knives and whatever the hell else pulled. I know coppers sign up for this but i dont think anyone could not be changed by these factors and i know not all cops face these things but most do at some stage. Yes there are cops out there for power trips and some that are just plain wankers, but you get that with alot of jobs and without police there are 2 many fruitloops, homicidal maniacs and just downright dishonest people out there.

Please rember iam really stoned and this is just my 5cents

Shivan