• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit

Photo

Therapeutic Use of Cannabis

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

You want to evaporate ALL the Ethanol mate, that shit will rot your insides.
Just put your tincture in a Pyrex dish on a baymarie style on an electric hot plate with some water to buffer.
Just go slow and make sure it's all evaporated.

Like RSO... Or you could vacuumed filter it. Or just naturally evaporate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • 969 Posts:

Hmm reading that I'm wondering if using a coffee machine to put the solution through might help get rid of alchol because when liquid goes through a coffee machine it gets heated then goes through the coffee filter...any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

No. Is the heat going to evaporate all the ethanol? What's the coffee filter going to do? Either have a real still to make real food grade ethanol or just don't use this tech. Carbon filter the ethanol before making tincture. This ensures no nasty from distillation.

If your going that route why not just buy one of those home oil extractors. $200-250 . Extracts essential.oils.

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • 969 Posts:
Extract craft source turbo. Essential oil extractor about the same price as a volcano vaporizer.

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:

Extract craft source turbo. Essential oil extractor about the same price as a volcano vaporizer.

So essentially that machine will make Full Extraction Cannabis Oil (FECO) if you use 190 proof alcohol & cannabis flower?

Same as you would do RSO in a rice cooker?

Hicalacy

Hicalacy

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Hemp/Fibre
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: CBD
  • Fav. Nutrients:CBD

For the first time, CBD oil was ordered, as I am prone to migraine pain. And I was confused by the fact that there may be some harmful(narcotic) substances in this oil, but I found the answers to all the questions on this source  Properly speaking, where I ordered all the products, it is convenient, isn't it?

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • 969 Posts:

So essentially that machine will make Full Extraction Cannabis Oil (FECO) if you use 190 proof alcohol & cannabis flower?

Same as you would do RSO in a rice cooker?

No. It doesn't need ethanol. It does feco with out solvent. FECO sounds like faeces.

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.